2023 KTM 450 XCF-W,
With impressive and efficient performance, a lightweight frame and subframe, race-proven bodywork and ergonomics, a compact exhaust system as well as exceptional cooling and suspension, the KTM 450 XCF-W is sure to remain the benchmark for all others to follow.
- Engine: Combining compact dimensions with immense power output, this 450 cc fuel-injected SOHC powerplant is the most powerful and refined on the market. Its class-leading power delivery is available throughout the entire rev range and with its low weight of only 29.2 kg (64.3 lbs), is also the lightest 450 mills engine out there.
- Cylinder Head: The KTM 450 XCF-W engine is fitted with a compact SOHC cylinder head for optimal mass centralization. The head configuration promises efficient power delivery and unrivaled performance. A single overhead camshaft also ensures optimal gas flow, with low-friction rocker arms and timing chain guides guarantee consistent performance throughout the rpm range.
- Crankshaft: Located in an ideal position close to the center of gravity, The KTM 459 XCF-W's crankshaft contributes to easier handling. It utilizes a short connecting rod, which makes for an overall compact and lightweight engine. The engine's pressurized lubrication system provides the necessary oil feed for the big end bearing. This design has a direct benefit for the crankshaft with extended service intervals. So just pin it, all day long.
- Engine Cases And Covers: A lightweight engine case design allows for a very centralized shaft configuration while contributing to an efficient centralization of mass. Additionally, the engine covers feature a smart surface structure that reduces the wear caused by the rider's boots, keeping them looking as fresh as the day it rolled off the production line, while reinforced clutch and engine covers mean the engine case is more robust.
- Transmission: The KTM 450 XCF-W features a robust 6-speed transmission made by PANKL Racing Systems. The gears are made of a strong, forged raw material, ensuring the highest durability and reliability level. All four-stroke engines are fitted with a gear sensor, giving the option of different engine characteristics for each gear.
- Engine Management System: The state-of-the-art Keihin Engine Management System, with electronic fuel injec
- Condition New
- Year 2023
- Make KTM
- Model 450 XCF-W
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Modesto, CA
- Stock Number 383187
- Primary Color OR
- Price $11,649
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Honda Kawasaki KTM of Modesto
Sponsored By Honda Kawasaki KTM of Modesto
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
How do we stay small and sell big? It's simple: years of experience. Our mission is to offer you the latest in motorsports products at the best prices, along with unparalleled service. We pledge to use our best efforts to make your experience both beneficial and enjoyable. Once you give us a try, we're sure you’ll be back for more!