2023 HONDA CRF250RXP,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Trail-Ready Motocross Performance;
Talk about the best of both worlds: the 2023 Honda CRF250RX gives you motocross performance in a bike that's specially tailored to desert races, enduros, and demanding trails. Tailored how? With different gearbox ratios, an 18-inch rear wheel, special engine settings, handguards, a sidestand, a larger fuel tank, and more. We gave this bike a major upgrade last year, and it's been racking up trophies ever since. Like the pure-motocross CRF250R, the RX features a double-overhead-cam engine, fuel injection, an all-aluminum chassis, and state-of-the-art Showa suspension. Anyplace where power, precision, light weight and nimble handling is at a premium, this is the bike you'll want to be riding. And to make the whole package even better, it's eligible for our Red Rider Rewards contingency program. Learn about it here.
- Nine-Plate Clutch Assembly: The CRF250RX uses a nine-plate design to improve durability and hookup. That means less slip at peak horsepower, better torque transmission through the clutch pack and greater durability. Plus, the clutch pull is lighter, and you get improved engagement feel.
- DOHC Engine Layout: The CRF250RX uses a double-overhead-cam (DOHC) engine layout with a unique finger-follower rocker design. Together with the rest of the engine's architecture (bore and stroke, intake tract, piston, and more), you get more power and a higher redline.
- Big Bore/Short Stroke: The CRF250RX's 79mm bore and short 50.9mm stroke let our engineers create a high-revving engine with plenty of room for large valves. The engine breathes and revs—the two keys to making power in the enduro world.
- Downdraft Intake And Exhaust Layout: The DOHC cylinder-head design let our engineers straighten out the CRF25
- Condition New
- Year 2023
- Make Honda
- Model CRF250RXP
- Category Competition
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Rocky Mount, NC
- Mileage 2
- Stock Number H256998 - ON ORDER - AVAILABL
- Primary Color RED
- Price $8,599
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
NO HAGGLE PRICING Prices and Availability subject to change at any time. NO OTHER FEES. Call 866-377-9662. For 50 years Twin County Motorsports has been a family owned and operated dealership based in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. Between our knowledgeable staff and wide selection, we aim to consistently exceed expectations and provide you with the very best in industry-leading products.