2022 ZERO FX Z7.2, 2022 ZERO FX ZF7.2; TAN IN COLOR*MSRP $11,595-*MSRP OR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE TAX, TITLE, LICENSE, DESTINATION, OR DEALER FEESCALL FOR MORE INFORMATION (952) 224-2054 EXT: 4CITIES EDGE MOTORSPORTSSHAKOPEE MN 55379
The Zero FX draws from our rugged off-road roots. Locked and loaded for your favorite trails, shortcuts or rocketing away when traffic lights flash green, the Zero FX’s punchy Z-Force® powertrain, long legged suspension and dual sport equipment tackles virtually anything thrown its way.
- Tuned in to your ride: Crossing from smooth asphalt to loose gravel fire roads? All good. Change performance profiles at the press of a button to master any terrain. The Zero FX is pre-programmed with Eco or Sport modes and performance can be fully customized using the Zero Motorcycles app where you can also see detailed ride stats.
- Charge. Simply.: Wake up, ready to ride, with a full tank every day. No expensive charge station required. A simple 110 V household outlet satisfies all the needs of the Zero FX’s 650-watt onboard charger. Every outlet is now a fueling station. Crave faster refills? Pick up an accessory Quick Charger to cut charge times by over 60%.
- Instant full tank: There’s no faster way to charge than throwing in a fresh battery. The Zero FX’s optional hot-swappable batteries allow you to go from empty to full in seconds. Easily recharge drained modules using off-board charging accessories for a never-ending ride.
- Stretch your endurance: Cruise through city streets. Or, hit the dirt. Push yourself and ride until your muscles throb or your legs give out. Most Zero FX riders find they’ve hit their endurance limits long before their battery. Continual improvements to the Z-Force® powertrain have imbued the Zero FX with the highest power and energy density battery in the industry. The Zero FX produces an impressive 91 miles of city riding on a single charge.
- Swappable battery capability: The Zero FX is available in two battery configurations. The ZF3.6 features modular battery technology that allows riders to add a second battery to double range and makes it possible to fully recharge by quickly swapping batteries on the fly. The ZF7.2 is fully integrated into the motorcycle and is the more economical option for those looking to maximize the range of the Zero FX. Zero Motorcycles’ Z-
- Condition Used
- Year 2022
- Make Zero
- Model FX Z7.2
- Category Dual Sport
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Shakopee, MN
- Stock Number C18773
- Primary Color TAN
- Price $11,595
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
At Cities Edge, our mission is simple - to provide customers a vast and affordable selection of brand name motorized vehicles without the hassle. Whether you're looking for an upgrade or a simple fix, our Cities Edge team is here to assist with all your motorsports needs.