2022 YAMAHA YZF-R7 World GP 60 Anniversary Edition,
From R Heritage Comes R World;;
With bold Yamaha Heritage White and Rapid Red chain-block livery and a host of special detailing touches, the World GP 60th Anniversary Edition YZF-R7 is striking from every angle.
- Distinctive World GP 60th Anniversary Edition Styling: From the distinctive 60th Anniversary Yamaha Heritage White and Rapid Red chain-block livery to the numerous special detailing touches, including gold forks, gold wheels, Yamaha factory race-bike gold Tuning Fork emblems, black levers and special commemorative badging on the airbox cover, the striking YZF-R7 World GP 60th Anniversary Edition pays tribute to Yamaha's passion for racing and winning at the highest levels of motorsport.
- Torquey CP2 Powerplant: Yamaha's proven 689cc liquid-cooled, inline 2-cylinder DOHC fuel-injected CP2 engine delivers excellent power and performance throughout the rpm range for an exhilarating ride and a true supersport experience. Its 270-degree crankshaft delivers linear torque for exciting acceleration and limited vibration.
- All-New A&S Clutch: A first for Yamaha's CP2 platform, the all-new Assist and Slipper clutch reduces clutch lever force while providing seamless downshifts and a controlled feeling over the bike's engine braking. This helps make the supersport riding experience more accessible to more riders. For fast and smooth upshifts, an optional Quick Shift System (QSS) is also available on the YZF-R7.
- Thin Proportions for Perfect Control: All-new dimensions give the YZF-R7 the slimmest proportions of the entire R-Series family, aiding in confident cornering performance on the track and quick, agile direction changes on twisty roads. The slim design also reduces wind resistance for optimal aerodynamics, while new bodywork incorporates the rider's body to improve the flow of air around the bike.
- Sporty New Suspension: The YZF-R7 features an inverted 41mm front fork with optimized spring rate and damping settings for an excellent front-end feel during cornering and braking. An all-new linked-type Monocross single-shock with adjustable spring preload and rebound damping strikes an ideal balance between ride comfort and supersport performance, for capability across a wide range of uses from urban commuting to track days. &l
- Condition Used
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model YZF-R7 World GP 60 Anniversary Edition
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Peninsula, OH
- Stock Number CTY22004
- Primary Color Heritage White/Redline
- Price $9,299
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Please confirm availability as our new and used inventory fluctuates daily. For most current availability, sales pricing and other additional information, please contact our team by phone at 800-920-9798 or state8.com.
Advertised prices are subject to change without notice, and are available on instock units only. Vehicle Sales Price(s) reflect reduction of all current available manufacture programs. Manufacturer's destination charge(s) are not included, and vary according to vehicle size.