2022 YAMAHA YZF R7,
From R Heritage Comes R World;;
With bold Yamaha Heritage White and Rapid Red chain-block livery and a host of special detailing touches, the World GP 60th Anniversary Edition YZF-R7 is striking from every angle.
- Distinctive World GP 60th Anniversary Edition Styling: From the distinctive 60th Anniversary Yamaha Heritage White and Rapid Red chain-block livery to the numerous special detailing touches, including gold forks, gold wheels, Yamaha factory race-bike gold Tuning Fork emblems, black levers and special commemorative badging on the airbox cover, the striking YZF-R7 World GP 60th Anniversary Edition pays tribute to Yamaha's passion for racing and winning at the highest levels of motorsport.
- Torquey CP2 Powerplant: Yamaha's proven 689cc liquid-cooled, inline 2-cylinder DOHC fuel-injected CP2 engine delivers excellent power and performance throughout the rpm range for an exhilarating ride and a true supersport experience. Its 270-degree crankshaft delivers linear torque for exciting acceleration and limited vibration.
- All-New A&S Clutch: A first for Yamaha's CP2 platform, the all-new Assist and Slipper clutch reduces clutch lever force while providing seamless downshifts and a controlled feeling over the bike's engine braking. This helps make the supersport riding experience more accessible to more riders. For fast and smooth upshifts, an optional Quick Shift System (QSS) is also available on the YZF-R7.
- Thin Proportions for Perfect Control: All-new dimensions give the YZF-R7 the slimmest proportions of the entire R-Series family, aiding in confident cornering performance on the track and quick, agile direction changes on twisty roads. The slim design also reduces wind resistance for optimal aerodynamics, while new bodywork incorporates the rider's body to improve the flow of air around the bike.
- Sporty New Suspension: The YZF-R7 features an inverted 41mm front fork with optimized spring rate and damping settings for an excellent front-end feel during cornering and braking. An all-new linked-type Monocross single-shock with adjustable spring preload and rebound damping strikes an ideal balance between ride comfort and supersport performance, for capability across a wide range of uses from urban commuting to track days.
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model YZF R7
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Litchfield, IL
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number 2022 R7 ABS
- Primary Color GP WHITE
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Visit us at www.niehauscycle.com for more info, pictures and videos of our new and pre-owned units!