2022 YAMAHA YZF-R7,
R World Is Calling;
A new generation supersport with Yamaha's legendary styling combines an advanced CP2 engine with an ultra-thin and lightweight chassis to provide torquey performance on both the track and the street.
- Torquey CP2 Powerplant: Yamaha's proven 689cc liquid-cooled, inline 2-cylinder DOHC fuel-injected CP2 engine delivers excellent power and performance throughout the rpm range for an exhilarating ride and a true supersport experience. Its 270-degree crankshaft delivers linear torque for exciting acceleration and limited vibration.
- Linear Torque with Smooth Acceleration: The all-new YZF-R7 boasts a 270-degree crankshaft that delivers a tactile experience of pulse and acceleration with limited vibration. The CP2 engine provides the rider a linear-feeling direction connection from the throttle to the rear wheel.
- All-New A&S Clutch: A first for Yamaha's CP2 platform, the all-new Assist and Slipper clutch reduces clutch lever force providing seamless downshifts and a controlled feeling over the bike's engine braking that helps make the supersport experience more accessible to more riders. For fast and smooth upshifts, an optional Quick Shift System (QSS) is also available on the YZF-R7.
- Quick Shift System for Smooth Upshifts: An optional Quick Shift System (QSS) can be paired with the YZF-R7 to help provide speedy, smooth upshifts. When the sensor on the shift rod detects movement in the gearshift lever, adjustments are made in the engine output according to ECU calculations to instantly cancel out the drive torque of the engaged gear to promote swifter shifting of gears.
- Strong and Lightweight Pistons: Forged aluminum pistons with direct-plated cylinders integrated with the crank case makes for lighter weight and excellent strength at higher temperatures, ensuring reliability at higher rpm.
- Supersport Riding Position: The carefully developed rider's triangle puts you in a clear supersport riding position. The YZF-R7's racing-inspired cockpit puts you in a comfortable confidence-inspiring position. A new seat, combined with new tank covers featuring deep knee pockets, provides o
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model YZF-R7
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Salisbury, MD
- Stock Number NY001450
- Primary Color BLACK
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Delmarva Power Sports is a Family owned Maryland Dealership selling Motorcycles, Dirt Bikes, ATV's Generators, EBikes and Side by Sides. We are located in Salisbury, near Ocean City, MD, serving Delaware, Maryland and Virginia. We stock many parts and accessories and are here for your service needs. We enjoy serving our Delmarva Bike Week, OC Bikefest and Bikes to the Beach Customers. Come check out our huge inventory and weekly specials!