- SUPERSPORT RIDING POSITION: The carefully developed rider's triangle puts you in a clear supersport riding position. The YZF-R7's racing-inspired cockpit puts you in a comfortable confidence-inspiring position. A seat, combined with tank covers featuring deep knee pockets, provides optimal hip and knee positioning. Riders get the freedom to adjust positions while also maintaining a firmly planted feeling in corners plus sturdy body hold under braking. Separate clip-on handlebars are set in relation to the riders hips and footpeg positions for an aggressive rider position.
- INVERTED FRONT FORK: The YZF-R7 features a preload, rebound and compression adjustable inverted KYB 41mm front fork featuring optimized spring rates and damping settings for an excellent front-end feel during cornering and braking.
- LIGHTWEIGHT FRAME TUNED FOR RIGIDITY BALANCE: A high-strength steel frame with a rigid-mount aluminum center brace provides an optimized balance of rigidity for linear and nimble responsiveness to rider input.
- MONOCROSS REAR SHOCK: The linked-type Monocross single-shock design reduces weight and further centralizes mass. Its adjustable spring preload and rebound damping are tuned to strike a balance between ride comfort and sporty performance, for capability across a wide range of uses, from urban commuting to track days.
- POTENT BRAKING: A designed radial brake master cylinder from Brembo combined with radial-mounted front brake calipers on dual 298mm front brake rotors optimize braking pressure for linear delivery with excellent performance and controllability.
- THIN PROPORTIONS FOR PERFECT CONTROL: All dimensions give the YZF-R7 the slimmest proportions of the entire R-Series family, aiding in sporty riding with optimal handling for cornering on the track and agility for changing lean directions on twisty roads. The slim design reduces wind resistance for optimal aerodynamics with bodywork that incorporates the rider's body to influence the flow of air around the bike.
- SPORTY SUSPENSION: The YZF-R7 features an inverted 41mm front fork with optimized spring rate and damping settings for an excellent front-end feel during cornering and braking. A linked-type Monocross single-shock with adjustable spring preload and rebound damping strikes a balance between ride comfort and supersport performance, for capability across a wide range of uses, from urban commuting to track days.
- DIGITAL LCD INSTRUMENTATION: A full-LCD instrument panel informs the rider of gear position, fuel capacity, real time and average fuel economy, water temp, clock and more—all presented in a high-contrast display.
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model YZF-R7
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Norfolk, VA
- Price $8,999
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Fun On Road, Off Road and On the Water, Sunrise Cycles is your destination power-sport's dealership from New and used to Parts and Service. Call us today and Lets RIDE. 1-866-778-0168