2022 YAMAHA YZ85LW,
Same YZ85 power, same YZ85 fun, and now with a large wheel package for 2022, allowing riders to bridge the gap to the next class.
- Larger Front & Rear Wheel: The new YZ85 Large Wheel (LW) model raises the bar for off-road capability with a larger 19-inch front wheel and 16-inch rear wheel clad in high performance 70/100/19 front and 90/100/16 rear Dunlop MX3S tires. Perfect for the advanced 85cc rider looking for a more big-bike feel.
- Chassis Enhancements: For demanding junior racers the new YZ85 has been enhanced in several key chassis areas to optimize strength, rigidity and overall handling stability. Enhancements include the main frame, swingarm and rear wheel axle. The aluminum swingarm was redesigned to refine balance between longitudinal and torsional rigidity. A new removable rear subframe constructed from lightweight, high-strength aluminum reduces weight.
- Improved Rider Ergonomics: A new flatter seat and more narrow fuel tank design, along with smoothly integrated body panels and slimmer shroud width, combine to enable greater freedom of movement forward and back, allowing the rider to easily shift body weight for increased control and confidence.
- New Air Intake Design: Updated intake design allows for a straighter, more efficient draw of air into the intake tract.
- Redesigned Rear Master Cylinder: New rear brake master cylinder design now has built-in sub-reservoir to provide more linear brake response and increased control.
- Sharp New Graphics Scheme: Inspired by its YZ125 sibling, a new graphics scheme highlights the YZ's unmatched racing pedigree. Premium Yamaha Blue and dark blue graphics are now embedded to provide excellent durability and scratch resistance.
- YPVS Two-Stroke Power: The 85cc liquid-cooled, two-stroke engine features the Yamaha Power Valve System for increased low- and mid-range power without losing peak power at high rpms—improving rideability and reducing the need for frequent shifting.
- Fully-Adjustable Suspension: Lightweight 36mm KYB inverted cartridge fork features low-friction outer tubes, external compression and rebound damping adjustability, paired with a race-proven fully-ad
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model YZ85LW
- Category Competition
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Peninsula, OH
- Stock Number CTY22018
- Primary Color Team Yamaha Blue
- Price $4,999
Estimate Payments1 -
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Please confirm availability as our new and used inventory fluctuates daily. For most current availability, sales pricing and other additional information, please contact our team by phone at 800-920-9798 or state8.com.
Advertised prices are subject to change without notice, and are available on instock units only. Vehicle Sales Price(s) reflect reduction of all current available manufacture programs. Manufacturer's destination charge(s) are not included, and vary according to vehicle size.