2022 YAMAHA YZ85,
Victory: Never Given, Always Earned;;
Built for fun. Built to win. The updated YZ85 serves up big-bike specs in a small-bike package.
- YPVS Two-Stroke Power: The 85cc liquid-cooled, two-stroke engine features the Yamaha Power Valve System for increased low- and mid-range power without losing peak power at high rpms—improving rideability and reducing the need for frequent shifting.
- Fully-Adjustable Suspension: Lightweight 36mm KYB inverted cartridge fork features low-friction outer tubes, external compression and rebound damping adjustability, paired with a race-proven fully-adjustable KYB rear shock. Both offer loads of suspension travel to tackle serious off-road competition.
- High-Spec Wheels and Brakes: Stylish blue, lightweight 17-inch front and 14-inch rear rims are durable, reduce unsprung weight for optimal suspension performance, and come wrapped in Dunlop MX3S tires for exceptional traction. Big 220mm and 190mm disc brakes offer precise control and one-finger stopping power.
- Potent YPVS Two-Stroke Engine: The 85cc liquid-cooled, two-stroke engine features the Yamaha Power Valve System for broad power across the rev range without losing peak power at high rpms—improving rideability and reducing the need for frequent shifting.
- Tuned Crankcase and Intake: The crankcase design features a spacer-style reed valve intake for improved air/fuel flow, which inhales through a 28mm Hitachi Astemo Keihin flat-slide carburetor for seamless throttle response.
- Tuned Expansion Chamber: Carefully matched to suit the YPVS-equipped engine, the exhaust expansion chamber optimizes gas flow for enhanced power delivery, especially in the low- and mid-range.
- Durable Transmission: The transmission features oversized gears to provide enhanced engagement and smoother shifts. Threaded portion of the clutch shaft diameter has also increased from 12mm to 14mm.
- High Capacity Radiator: Lightweight radiator has large cores and louvers. Water pump features a cast aluminum (vs. resin) impeller for maximum cooling efficiency.
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model YZ85
- Category Competition
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Litchfield, IL
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number 2022 YZ85
- Primary Color BLUE
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Visit us at www.niehauscycle.com for more info, pictures and videos of our new and pre-owned units!