Edit My Trade-In
Designed for the discriminating mini-moto racer with dreams of victory. The YZ65 is the perfect first step into the victory zone.
- COMPACT STEEL FRAME: The YZ65 offers light, neutral handling built on a strong steel cradle frame. Designed around the rigidity balance required for the 65cc class, this frame delivers excellent bump absorption in the roughest track sections, jump landings and whoop sections.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SUBFRAME: Removable aluminum rear subframe is constructed of square-section tubing for reduced weight and convenient maintenance, just like the full-size motocross bikes.
- ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION SYSTEMS: Up front, a 36mm KYB® coil spring fork offers excellent compliance with settings based on Yamaha’s extensive testing experience. Out back, a link-less shock design is light and compact and works through a swingarm with YZ125-style chain adjusters. Both front and rear suspension systems are tunable for both rebound and compression damping.
- DUAL WAVE-TYPE ROTORS: Wave-style brake rotors are lighter than conventional rotors and have that full size YZ family style.
- MAXXIS® TIRES: Maxxis® Maxxcross SI tires offer good grip across a variety of track conditions, utilizing 60/100-14 front and 80/100-12 rear tire sizes.
- POTENT TWO-STROKE ENGINE: The 65cc two-stroke powerplant features the same advanced technologies found in Yamaha's race-winning YZ125 and YZ250 motocrossers.
- RACE-DEVELOPED INTAKE: With a carefully tuned Hitachi Astemo® Keihin PWK28 carburetor to meter fuel flow, the proven reed-valve induction improves acceleration and throttle response across the entire powerband.
- YAMAHA POWER VALVE SYSTEM: Patented YPVS™ combines crisp bottom-end torque with potent mid-range and free-revving top-end, making the most of the compact engine and lightweight chassis.
- CLOSE-RATIO TRANSMISSION: Six-speed, close-ratio transmission optimizes gear ratios for maximum performance, giving riders the right gear for every race condition.
- DIGITAL IGNITION: Digital CDI system delivers precise spark and monitors engine speed to ensure optimal timing for excellent response.
- EFFICIENT COOLING SYSTEM: Compact radiator delivers maximum cooling efficiency even in the toughest racing conditions.
- Condition Used
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model YZ65
- Category Mx
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Orlando, FL
- Price $4,699
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Orlando Yamaha-Kawasaki
Sponsored By Orlando Yamaha-Kawasaki
Over 1,000 units on sale! 0% financing on select units. Millions to lend, no credit applications will be refused! ***LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE*** We will beat any local dealer's legitimate written offer or we will give you a $100 gift card*** ***See dealer for details***