2022 YAMAHA YZ450F,
Tune In To Victory;;
Class-leading performance and the industry's only free smartphone Power Tuner app make the YZ450F the bike of choice for race winners.
- The Ultimate Open Class YZ: With the best power delivery and suspension performance in the class, the 2022 YZ450F is built to win races. With a compact, powerful engine, thoroughly refined chassis and commanding ergonomics, the YZ450F gives the rider the ability to perform at their best, lap after lap.
- Compact and Cutting-Edge Fuel-Injected Engine: Inside the ultra-compact four-stroke powerplant, a high-compression cylinder head, forged piston, aggressive cam profiles and much more work together to give YZ450F riders the best balance of open-class power and controllability.
- Innovative Yamaha Power Tuner App: Yamaha's industry-leading Power Tuner app puts the flexibility and precision tunability of the GYTR Power Tuner into your smartphone. Make fueling and ignition timing changes instantly and upload them to the bike for ultimate track-side tuning. Best of all, it's free-of-charge.
- Advanced Bilateral Aluminum Frame: The YZ450F's lightweight aluminum bilateral beam frame is key to the intuitive handling character. Every aspect has been carefully designed to optimize overall rigidity balance for excellent handling, especially in fast, bumpy conditions.
- Class-Leading Suspension: Yamaha's spring-type KYB forks with refined, speed-sensitive damping and linkage-type rear suspension featuring a KYB shock endow the YZ450F with its renowned, class-defining suspension performance straight out of the box.
- Optimized Suspension Tuning: The front and rear damping, tuned in concert with the chassis, improve cornering performance, traction and bump absorption. With smoother chassis movement, the rider can make the most of the engine's exceptional power with greater confidence.
- High Performance Braking System: The rigid front caliper and compact rear caliper work with aggressive pad compound and increased rotor contact area to boost brake feel and control, while the 240mm rear brake rotor dissipates heat more efficiently for more consistent performance under racing conditions.
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model YZ450F
- Category Competition
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Litchfield, IL
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number 2022 YZ450F
- Primary Color BLUE
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Visit us at www.niehauscycle.com for more info, pictures and videos of our new and pre-owned units!