- Industry-Leading KYB® Fork: The industry-leading, fully adjustable KYB® spring-type fork with speed-sensitive damping uses piston speed to control the damping force for super-precise handling and a smooth ride. With minimal wasted stroke or abrupt shocks for the rider, this bike is tuned for the demands of cross country racing.
- SMOOTH KYB® SHOCK: Fully adjustable KYB® rear shock features 12.4 inches of travel, separate adjusters for high- and low-speed compression damping and a full lock oil rebound system for increased comfort, control and fantastic rear wheel traction in challenging conditions.
- YZ250-BASED FRAME: A carefully engineered aluminum frame and swingarm give the YZ250X the famous handling proven by the championship-winning YZ motocross riders on tracks around the world.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SUBFRAME: Removable aluminum rear subframe is constructed of square-section tubing for reduced weight.
- 270MM FRONT BRAKE: Large 270mm front rotor coupled with high performance pad material offer excellent machine control and performance, with exceptional stopping power and controllability.
- ENDURO-SPECIFIC WHEELS AND TIRES: Cross country-spec Dunlop® Geomax AT81 tires are competition-ready, while the 18-inch rear tire has a taller sidewall to improve comfort and reduce pinch flats.
- GNCC®-TUNED YZ250 POWER: Based on the legendary YZ250 249cc liquid-cooled reed-valve-inducted two-stroke engine, the YZ250X utilizes a revised compression ratio, exhaust port timing, revised Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS™) timing and a model-specific CDI unit—all focused on creating a wide, controllable power character ideal for cross country racing.
- REVISED POWER VALVE: The YZ250X features the patented Yamaha Power Valve System—with broader opening timing compared to the YZ250 for smoother power—to combine bottom-end acceleration with strong mid-range and top-end.
- NARROW EXHAUST PIPE: Unique compact exhaust expansion chamber is designed especially for the YZ250X to improve both horizontal and vertical clearance on tight, technical trails while still providing excellent exhaust efficiency.
- ADVANCED CARBURETOR: The 38mm Hitachi Astemo® Keihin PWK carburetor with throttle position sensor provides precise fuel/air mixing and crisp throttle response throughout the powerband.
- RACING INTAKE SYSTEM: Specially designed carbon fiber reed-valve petals improve throttle response and engine performance across the entire rpm range.
- WIDE-RATIO FIVE-SPEED TRANSMISSION: Smooth-shifting wide-ratio transmission ensures proper gearing from tight woods to wide-open fire roads.
- YZ250 COOLING SYSTEM: Large-capacity radiator features a ten-row core with four louvers for maximum cooling efficiency.
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model YZ250X
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Price $7,799
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By POWERSPORTS360 of Port Clinton/J&J Sales Company
Sponsored By POWERSPORTS360 of Port Clinton/J&J Sales Company
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Dear customer, All Motorcycles, scooters, sport bikes, ATVs, PWCs, and snowmobiles are factory new with full factory warranties from the date of purchase, unless listed as used. Prices are subject to change without notice and are available on in stock units only for delivery. Check for availability as it changes daily. Please call 866-412-2628. Our Sales Department will be glad to assist you with any questions that you may have.