2022 YAMAHA YZ250X,
2-strokes. 1 Goal.;;
Engineered with all the reliability and durability you've come to expect from Yamaha, this 2-stroke was born to win Cross Country races.
- Stunning Two-Stroke Power: Tuned for Cross Country & Hare Scrambles Racing: The YZ250X is optimized for the unique demands of Hare Scrambles and GNCC racing. The YPVS-equipped 249cc two-stroke engine is mated to a wide-ratio five-speed transmission for the ultimate cross country power plant.
- GNCC-Specific Features: Cross country focused suspension setup and Dunlop Geomax AT81 tires, 18-inch rear wheel, wide ratio transmission, narrow expansion chamber, sealed O-ring chain, a standard side stand and fuel tank petcock with reserve position are perfect for GNCC racing.
- Advanced Motocross-Derived Chassis: Ultra-lightweight YZ250-spec frame features carefully engineered combination of aluminum castings, forgings and extrusions for the perfect balance of rigidity and flex. The industry-leading fully adjustable KYB speed sensitive spring-type front fork is matched with a fully adjustable high performance KYB long-travel rear shock, both tested and tuned specifically for the needs of cross country racers.
- Racing Style and Ergonomics: The YZ250X carries the racing heritage of the YZ250 motocrosser with its aggressive styling from the front fender to the rear brake protector. Complete with an aluminum tapered handlebar, YZ-F-style foot pegs, gripper seat and Dunlop Geomax AT81 tires, the YZ250X is competition-ready straight out of the crate.
- 270mm Front Brake: Large 270mm front rotor coupled with high performance pad material offer excellent machine control and performance, with exceptional stopping power and controllability.
- GNCC-Tuned YZ250 Power: Based on the legendary YZ250 249cc liquid-cooled reed-valve-inducted two-stroke engine, the YZ250X utilizes a revised compression ratio, exhaust port timing, revised Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS) timing and a model-specific CDI unit—all focused on creating a wide, controllable power character ideal for cross country racing.
- Revised Power Valve: The YZ250X features the pat
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model YZ250X
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Litchfield, IL
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number 2022 YZ250X
- Primary Color BLUE
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Visit us at www.niehauscycle.com for more info, pictures and videos of our new and pre-owned units!