2022 YAMAHA YZ250F Monster Energy Edition,
The Ride Starts Here;;;
The look of a full factory ride with the performance of a multi-time Supercross and Motocross champion. Your Monster Energy-inspired moto weapon of choice awaits.
- Monster Energy Yamaha Racing Edition: Inspired by the multi-championship winning YZ250F raced by Monster Energy Star Yamaha Racing's pro Supercross and Motocross teams, the Monster Energy Yamaha Racing Edition features a striking color and graphics package that stands out at the track or on the trail.
- Advanced 250cc Four-Stroke Engine: Featuring a high-spec piston, aggressive cam profiles and reversed cylinder head layout, the YZ250F's advanced four-stroke engine is known for its broad, useable powerband and class-leading low-end and mid-range torque.
- Innovative Yamaha Power Tuner App: Yamaha's industry-leading Power Tuner app puts the flexibility and precision tunability of the GYTR Power Tuner into your smartphone. Make fueling and ignition timing changes instantly and upload them to the bike for ultimate track-side tuning. Best of all, it's free-of-charge.
- Advanced Bilateral Aluminum Frame: The YZ250F's aluminum bilateral beam frame features main spars, engine mounts and mounting position that are designed to centralize mass and provide an ideal balance between cornering compliance and straight-line stability.
- High Performance Braking System: Rigid front caliper, large-diameter pistons and large 270mm front brake rotor is the same system fitted to the YZ450F. Compact rear caliper works with a 240mm rotor and aggressive pad material for exceptional stopping power and braking control.
- Electric Starter System: Utilizing a compact starter motor and ultra-lightweight lithium battery, the YZ250F brings the convenience of push-button starting to the racetrack for effortless restarts under pressure and relaxed riding when the clock isn't ticking.
- Advanced 250cc Four-Stroke Engine: The YZ250F's liquid-cooled, DOHC 4-valve, fuel-injected powerplant features a forward-positioned straight downdraft intake with symmetrical intake ports, high-spec piston
- Condition Used
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model YZ250F Monster Energy Edition
- Category Competition
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Peninsula, OH
- Stock Number CTY22012
- Primary Color Monster Energy Yamaha Racing E
- Price $8,699
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Please confirm availability as our new and used inventory fluctuates daily. For most current availability, sales pricing and other additional information, please contact our team by phone at 800-920-9798 or state8.com.
Advertised prices are subject to change without notice, and are available on instock units only. Vehicle Sales Price(s) reflect reduction of all current available manufacture programs. Manufacturer's destination charge(s) are not included, and vary according to vehicle size.