Edit My Trade-In
The look of a full factory ride with the performance of a multi-time Supercross and Motocross champion. Your Monster Energy-inspired moto weapon of choice awaits.
- ADVANCED BILATERAL ALUMINUM FRAME: The bilateral aluminum frame features flex characteristics that give riders the ultimate combination of precise cornering performance and handling stability. Large upper frame bracing improves rigidity and durability. The wider rear frame spars, and the YZ250F-specific engine mounts centralize mass for the best possible balance of impact absorption, stiffness and feeling of grip.
- CLASS-LEADING SUSPENSION: Fully adjustable KYB® coil spring-type fork with speed-sensitive damping provides exceptional balance between handling and bump absorption for championship-winning performance. The linkage-type rear suspension features a KYB® shock with revised settings aimed at striking the perfect balance between the wider rear tire and lightened rear wheel assembly. That means less pitch on corner entry/exit and improved stability.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE BRAKING SYSTEM: Rigid front caliper, large-diameter pistons and large 270mm front brake rotor is the same system fitted to the YZ450F. Compact rear caliper works with a 240mm rotor and aggressive pad material for exceptional stopping power and braking control.
- COMPACT BODY AND SEAT DESIGN: The YZ250F utilizes compact bodywork from tip to tail, including a narrow fuel tank specifically designed for motocross demands. In addition to shaving weight, the body design provides more comfortable knee grip for better control, with a seat shaped to give the rider additional room to move aboard the machine.
- ENHANCED MASS-CENTRALIZATION: The compact engine, wraparound exhaust and fuel tank are strategically positioned to enhance mass centralization for a lightweight handling feeling on the track. The wide 55mm foot pegs help lower the rider's center of gravity for improved balance, control and rider comfort.
- STRONG, LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELS: Careful computer-aided refinement of each wheel’s cross-sectional profile shaves valuable weight without sacrificing durability. In a first for Yamaha off-road competition models, the YZ250F's rear wheel comes laced up with a new three-cross-spoke pattern for improved impact absorption and feel.
- Condition Used
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model YZ250F MONSTER ENERGY YAMAHA RACING EDITION
- Category Mx
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Orlando, FL
- Price $8,699
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Orlando Yamaha-Kawasaki
Sponsored By Orlando Yamaha-Kawasaki
Over 1,000 units on sale! 0% financing on select units. Millions to lend, no credit applications will be refused! ***LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE*** We will beat any local dealer's legitimate written offer or we will give you a $100 gift card*** ***See dealer for details***