2022 YAMAHA YZ250,
2-strokes. 1st Place.;;
Updated for 2022, the YZ250 offers pure performance and full-throttle adrenaline in a lightweight and reliable two-stroke machine.
- Exhilarating Two-Stroke Power: The 249cc liquid-cooled YPVS-equipped reed-valve-inducted two-stroke engine is lightweight, compact and fun, with an incredibly wide, hard-hitting powerband.
- Lightweight Frame: A carefully engineered, advanced aluminum frame and swingarm give the YZ250 class-leading track performance.
- Rider-Friendly Chassis: Well-tuned chassis and ultra-light weight means intuitive handling, less rider fatigue and a confidence-boosting sense of control.
- Updated Braking System: An updated lightweight braking system features larger front pistons, a more rigid caliper, a redesigned 270mm front rotor with a 30% increase in pad contact area and higher friction pad material, all combining to provide exceptional braking power and feel. The redesigned rear rotor maintains the same braking power while dropping outer diameter from 245mm to 240mm, further reducing unsprung weight with no compromise on performance.
- New, Modern YZ Styling: Aggressive, race-inspired styling—from the sharp new embedded graphics, new bodywork including front and rear fenders, radiator shrouds and number plates, to the smaller details like fork guards, rear brake disc and caliper protectors, and wide foot pegs—spotlights the YZ250's extensive two-stroke racing pedigree from every angle.
- Exhilarating Two-Stroke Power: The 249cc liquid-cooled reed-valve-inducted two-stroke engine is lightweight, compact and fun, with an incredibly wide, hard-hitting powerband.
- Yamaha Power Valve System: Patented YPVS combines crisp, hard-hitting bottom-end acceleration with strong mid-range and top-end.
- Advanced Carburetor: Advanced 38mm Hitachi Astemo Keihin PWK38S carburetor with power jet and throttle position sensor provides precise fuel/air mixing and extra-crisp throttle response.
- Race-Developed Intake: Special-design carbon fiber reed-valve
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model YZ250
- Category Competition
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Litchfield, IL
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number 2022 YZ250
- Primary Color BLUE
Visit us at www.niehauscycle.com for more info, pictures and videos of our new and pre-owned units!