2022 YAMAHA YZ125X,
Light, fast and fun! The high performance two-stroke entry into the world of XC and enduro competition.
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame: Ultra-lightweight YZ125-spec frame features a carefully engineered combination of aluminum castings, forgings and extrusions for the perfect balance of rigidity and flex for competition-ready handling character and composure.
- Two-Stroke Agility: Tuned for Cross Country and Hare Scrambles Racing: The YZ125X is optimized for the unique demands of Hare Scrambles and GNCC racing. The YPVS-equipped 125cc two-stroke engine is mated to a six-speed transmission for the ultimate cross country powerplant.
- Industry-Leading Suspension: Yamaha's renowned KYB speed sensitive spring-type front fork is matched with a high performance KYB long-travel rear shock, both fully adjustable and tuned for the demands of cross country racing.
- GNCC-Specific Features: Cross country focused suspension setup and Dunlop Geomax AT81 tires, 18-inch rear wheel, sealed O-ring chain, a standard side stand and fuel tank petcock with reserve position are perfect for GNCC racing.
- Racing Style and Ergonomics: The YZ125X carries the racing heritage of the YZ motocrosser with its aggressive styling from the front fender to the rear brake protector. Complete with an aluminum tapered handlebar, YZ-F-style foot pegs, gripper seat and Dunlop Geomax AT81 tires, the YZ125X is competition-ready straight out of the crate.
- GNCC-Tuned YZ125 Power: Based on the legendary 125cc liquid-cooled, reed-valve-inducted YZ two-stroke engine, the YZ125X utilizes a revised compression ratio, Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS) timing and a model-specific CDI unit—all focused on creating broad power delivery that suits off-road terrain and a wide range of rider skill levels.
- Revised Power Valve: The YZ125X features the patented Yamaha Power Valve System—with broader opening timing compared to the motocross version for smoother power—to create a smooth balance of power across the rev range.
- Narrow Exhaust Pipe: The compact
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model YZ125X
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Peninsula, OH
- Stock Number CTY22024
- Primary Color Team Yamaha Blue
- Price $6,799
Estimate Payments1 -
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Please confirm availability as our new and used inventory fluctuates daily. For most current availability, sales pricing and other additional information, please contact our team by phone at 800-920-9798 or state8.com.
Advertised prices are subject to change without notice, and are available on instock units only. Vehicle Sales Price(s) reflect reduction of all current available manufacture programs. Manufacturer's destination charge(s) are not included, and vary according to vehicle size.