2022 YAMAHA YZ125,
Level Up Your Performance;;
Bring the braaap and run the Monster Energy colors with the new 2022 YZ125 Monster Energy Edition.
- New, Modern Monster Energy YZ Styling: Slimmer, more aggressive bodywork including new front and rear fender design, slimmer body panels and new radiator shrouds highlight the YZ's unmatched racing pedigree. A bold new Monster Energy-inspired graphics package completes the factory-ride look and feel.
- Powerful New YZ125 Engine: A new 125cc reed-valve-inducted two-stroke engine produces better acceleration and improved mid-to high-rpm power.
- High Performance Braking System: Lightweight braking system features larger front pistons, a more rigid caliper, a redesigned 270mm front rotor with a 30% increase in pad contact area and higher friction pad material, all combining to provide exceptional braking power and feel. The redesigned rear rotor maintains the same braking power while dropping outer diameter from 245mm to 240mm, further reducing unsprung weight with no compromise on performance.
- Improved Rider Ergonomics: A new flatter seat and more narrow fuel tank design, along with smoothly integrated body panels and slimmer shroud width, combine to enable greater freedom of movement forward and back, allowing the rider to easily shift body weight for increased control and confidence.
- Improved Fueling: High-precision Hitachi Astemo Keihin PWK38S carburetor features a power jet, throttle position sensor and 3D-map-controlled CDI unit for precise ignition timing. The result is clean, crisp throttle response, superior rideability and excellent over-rev character.
- Revised Suspension Damping: Taking the YZ125's class-defining suspension and handling characteristics to a new level, front and rear suspension has been revised to further improve bump absorption and cornering performance. KYB inverted front fork now includes a leaf spring in the mid-speed valve for increased performance and comfort.
- New Air Intake Design: Updated intake design allows for a straighter, more efficient draw of air into the intake tract.
- Lightweight Frame: Race-proven, highly developed aluminum semi-double cradle frame is engineered to p
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model YZ125
- Category Competition
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Litchfield, IL
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number YZ125
- Primary Color BLUE
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Visit us at www.niehauscycle.com for more info, pictures and videos of our new and pre-owned units!