- LIGHTWEIGHT FRAME: Race-proven, highly developed aluminum semi-double cradle frame is engineered to provide just the right amount of strength and flex for the perfect balance of stability and cornering performance. Removable aluminum rear subframe is constructed of square-section tubing for reduced weight.
- BRAKE SYSTEM: An updated lightweight braking system features larger front pistons, a more rigid caliper, a redesigned 270mm front rotor with a 30% increase in pad contact area and higher friction pad material, all combining to provide exceptional braking power and feel. The redesigned rear rotor maintains the same braking power while dropping outer diameter from 245mm to 240mm, further reducing unsprung weight with no compromise on performance.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING KYB® FORK: The Speed-Sensitive System 48mm inverted KYB® fork includes a leaf spring in the mid-speed valve for more precise damping and increased performance and comfort, while offering up 11.8 inches of travel.
- ADVANCED KYB® SHOCK: Revised fully adjustable KYB® rear shock features reduced-friction Kashima Coat™ internals, separate adjusters for high- and low-speed compression damping, a full lock oil rebound system for increased comfort, and 12.4 inches of travel. It all adds up to fantastic rear wheel control and class-leading capability.
- RACE-READY TIRES: Premium Bridgestone® Battlecross X20 tires offer strong cornering grip and race-developed performance.
- POWERFUL NEW YZ125 ENGINE: The new YZ125's two-stroke engine represents an increase in power and usability over the 2021 model. Nearly every functional part of the engine is new—from the cylinder body, cylinder head, piston, piston pin, connecting rod, crankcase and expansion chamber, to a revised cylinder port shape and updated cylinder port timing. It's a change that is immediately apparent at the first crack of the throttle and throughout the entire rpm range.
- AIR INTAKE DESIGN: Updated intake design allows for a straighter, more efficient draw of air into the intake tract.
- YAMAHA POWER VALVE SYSTEM: Patented YPVS™ combines crisp, hard-hitting bottom-end acceleration with strong mid-range and top-end.
- CLOSE-RATIO TRANSMISSION: Revised six-speed, close-ratio transmission has wider transmission gear tooth width and new, optimized gear ratios for maximum performance.
- DIGITAL IGNITION: Digital CDI system delivers precise spark and monitors engine speed to ensure optimal timing for faster, stronger response during hard acceleration.
- HIGH-CAPACITY RADIATOR: Large-capacity radiator features a 10-row core with blacked-out louvers to deliver an aggressive look and maximum cooling efficiency.
- Condition Used
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model YZ125
- Category Mx
- Type Motorcycle
- Price $6,899
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By POWERSPORTS360 of Port Clinton/J&J Sales Company
Sponsored By POWERSPORTS360 of Port Clinton/J&J Sales Company
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Dear customer, All Motorcycles, scooters, sport bikes, ATVs, PWCs, and snowmobiles are factory new with full factory warranties from the date of purchase, unless listed as used. Prices are subject to change without notice and are available on in stock units only for delivery. Check for availability as it changes daily. Please call 866-412-2628. Our Sales Department will be glad to assist you with any questions that you may have.