- STRONG, COMPACT FRAME: A semi-double-cradle steel frame achieves a lighter, nimbler feel through greater mass centralization. Greater lateral and torsional rigidity and reduced weight of the lower frame parts help produce light, stable handling.
- ADVANCED LONG-TRAVEL SUSPENSION: The front fork has 8.9 inches of travel to soak up the rough stuff, both on- and off-road while an aluminum lower triple clamp keeps the weight down.
- NIMBLE STEERING: The maximum turning angle of the handlebar is 51 degrees—almost like a trials machine. Combined with a short wheelbase of only 53.5 inches, the XT250 has a super-tight turning radius for excellent maneuverability.
- LINKAGE-STYLE SHOCK: A rear shock provides 7.1 inches of wheel travel through a progressive Monocross® linkage system for a smooth ride.
- DIRT-READY WHEELS: 21-inch front and 18-inch rear aluminum wheels are extremely durable and reduce unsprung weight for enhanced suspension performance and handling.
- GENEROUS GROUND CLEARANCE: 11.2 inches of ground clearance means you’ve got serious off-road capability.
- RELIABLE FOUR-STROKE MOTOR: 249cc air-cooled four-stroke with 9.5:1 compression makes for great on-and off-road performance.
- MODERN FUEL INJECTION: The XT250's fuel injection offers smooth throttle response and easy starting in nearly all conditions.
- ADVANCED CYLINDER DESIGN: A light and strong forged piston inside a plated cylinder helps dissipate heat more efficiently, increasing both performance and durability.
- RESPONSIVE POWER: A light crankshaft provides quick, responsive power.
- 5-SPEED TRANSMISSION: Wide-ratio five-speed transmission provides maximum power and performance in a wide range of terrain and conditions.
- EFFICIENT INTAKE DESIGN: The XT250's straighter intake tract improves performance.
- CONVENIENT ELECTRIC START: Hassle-free push-button electric starting adds extra convenience and reliability.
- TRAIL-READY CHASSIS: The engine is mounted high in the frame for incredible 11.2 inches of ground clearance.
- LOW MAINTENANCE ENGINE: Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Condition Used
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model XT250
- Category Dual Sport
- Type Motorcycle
- Price $5,199
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By POWERSPORTS360 of Port Clinton/J&J Sales Company
Sponsored By POWERSPORTS360 of Port Clinton/J&J Sales Company
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Dear customer, All Motorcycles, scooters, sport bikes, ATVs, PWCs, and snowmobiles are factory new with full factory warranties from the date of purchase, unless listed as used. Prices are subject to change without notice and are available on in stock units only for delivery. Check for availability as it changes daily. Please call 866-412-2628. Our Sales Department will be glad to assist you with any questions that you may have.