2022 YAMAHA TW200,
The Do-It-All Dual Sport;
Adaptable and comfortable with fat tires, a low seat and a smooth ride makes it a practical do-it-all, dual purpose machine.
- Terrain-Conquering Tires: Big fat tires deliver great traction and rider comfort over a wide range of terrain, and they make the TW200 the most distinctive-looking, dual-purpose machine around.
- Low Seat Height: A low seat and compact chassis help inspire confidence in anyone who rides the TW200, making it one of the most user friendly on- and off-road bikes on the market.
- Electric Start: The electric start and full-street equipment make the TW200 super convenient to ride just about anywhere you need to go.
- Torquey Powerplant: Strong-pulling 196cc air-cooled, four-stroke single delivers torquey low-and mid-range power that's perfectly suited for off-road exploring.
- 5-Speed Transmission: Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission with manual clutch puts potent powerband to the ground for maximum on- and off-road performance.
- Smooth, Counterbalanced Engine: Internal engine counterbalancer keeps vibrations down for greater all-day comfort.
- Digital Ignition: Maintenance-free CDI ignition system ensures precise, reliable spark for peak engine performance at all rpm.
- Electric Start: The push-button electric start makes for easy and reliable starting.
- Low Maintenance Engine: Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Plush, Long-Travel Suspension: 33mm telescopic front fork with 6.3 inches of travel soaks up the bumps for a plush ride.
- Terrain-Conquering Tires: Fat 130/80-18 front and 180/80-14 rear tires provide excellent traction and control for the TW200's unique dual-purpose style.
- Lightweight Swingarm: Lightweight
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Yamaha
- Model TW200
- Category Dual Sport
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Litchfield, IL
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number 2022 TW200
- Primary Color GRAY
Visit us at www.niehauscycle.com for more info, pictures and videos of our new and pre-owned units!