2022 Triumph Street Scrambler,
With a modern scrambler design, rider-focused technology and intuitive handling, the New Street Scrambler is born for freedom and fun.
- Contemporary Scrambler Style: Iconic Triumph scrambler silhouette with clean lines and rugged stance, minimal bodywork and modern finishes. Beautifully evolved with even more premium custom style, finish and detailing.
- New For 2022: The New Street Scrambler comes with a host of beautiful new details, including a new side panel with aluminum number board, featuring an embossed logo, new headlight brackets and throttle body finishers.
- 900cc Bonneville Engine: Thrilling Bonneville performance. 64 HP of peak power and 59 LB-FT peak torque. The Euro 5 compliant 900cc high torque engine delivers strong power and torque across the whole rev range.
- High Specification: Ride-by-wire technology provides great rideability, safety and control, while Euro 5 engine updates deliver lower emissions for 2021.
- Comfortable Rider Ergonomics: Accessible low seat height ensures comfortable standover" ergonomics for feet flat on the floor maneuverability, providing confidence-inspiring handling.
- Scrambler Chassis Setup: Unique Street Scrambler frame, wide aluminum handlebars and mid-position pegs deliver a commanding riding position for urban roads plus greater capability on unsurfaced trails.
- Adjustable Suspension: Preload adjustable twin shocks with grey springs and black shrouds, deliver 4.7 inches rear wheel travel for a comfortable ride on any terrain.
- Wire-Spoked Wheels: 19" wire-spoked front wheel adds to the commanding riding position while Metzeler Tourance tires provide maximum mileage on the street and great traction on light off-road surfaces.
- Confidence-Inspiring Ride: High-specification Brembo front brake, ride-by-wire technology and torque-assist clutch for improved rideability and more comfort over long journeys.
- Low Seat Height: Accessible low 31.1 inch seat height gives great confidence, control and handling for all riders.
- Rider-Focused Technology: Switchable ABS can be turned off reflecting the bike's dual-purpose capabilities, while switchable traction control manages torque when traction is compromised.
- Advanced Riding Modes: Choose from road, rain or off-road modes to suit conditions. Road and rain modes adjust throttle map and traction control while off-road mode turns off ABS and traction control.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 900 cc
- Bore: 84.6
- Stroke: 80
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 65 PS / 64.1 bhp (47.8 kW) @ 7250 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 80 Nm @ 3250 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed stainless steel 2 into 2 exhaust system wi
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Triumph
- Model Street Scrambler
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Salem, VA
- Mileage 10
- Stock Number AT6604
- VIN SMTD44G79NTAT6604
- Primary Color Matt Khaki / Matt Ironstone
- Price $11,500
Estimate Payments1 -
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
In the center of some of the best riding in Virginia, Frontline Eurosports sells & services BMW, Triumph and Ducati motorcycles. Just off I 81, in Salem, VA. and only 6 miles fom the Blue Ridge Parkway. A complete line of brand name riders gear & acessories. We also offer training rides on and off road, as well as track sessions. Loaner bikes are availabe if necessary during daily service visits. Out of the area buyers receive overnight accomodations if required.