2022 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE,
The ultimate Scrambler, and the real deal for road and full-on off-road adventures. The new 1200 XE has the capability to take the rough with the smooth.
- 1200 Hp Engine: Updated with a dedicated scrambler tune, for a smooth, torque-rich delivery from the iconic 1200cc Bonneville twin.
- Enhanced Twin High Level Exhaust: The deep, scrambler tune from the signature twin high-level exhaust now features improved heat distribution for enhanced rider comfort.
- Class Leading Technology: Cruise control, ride-by-wire, Scrambler-specific riding modes, ABS and easy-to-read TFT instruments bring class-leading technology to this modern classic.
- Riding Modes: In addition to the Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road and Rider-Configurable riding modes, the XE features Off-Road Pro' for full on Scrambler fun.
- Full Color TFT: Easy to read in all light conditions, the Scrambler's advanced full-color TFT display can be configured to suit you and your riding needs.
- Illuminated Switches: Intuitively designed, the Scrambler's switches are backlit for easy, at-a-glance rider control, perfect for even the darkest adventures.
- Specification & Capability: The Scrambler's category-dominating specification and high-end equipment deliver all-road capability for an adventure riding experience like no other.
- Dedicated Scrambler Frame: The dedicated frame and long travel aluminum swing arm are designed for pure scrambler performance when the going gets tough.
- Optimized Cornering: Optimized cornering traction control and ABS, supported by an IMU, deliver the optimum performance at all lean angles, for a class-leading and confidence-inspiring ride.
- Class-Leading Suspension: Premium Showa forks and twin spring Öhlins RSUs give 7.87 inches of wheel travel (9.84 inches on the XE) for precise, comfortable and confident riding on all surfaces.
- Premium Braking: Category-leading Brembo Monobloc M50 front calipers with twin 320mm floating discs and ABS deliver assured braking power in all conditions.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel-twin
- Capacity: 1200 cc
- Bore: 3.84 in. (97.6 mm)
- Stroke: 3.15 in. (80 mm)
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 89Hp (66.2kW) @7,400rpm
- Max Torque EC: 81.1 FT-lb. (110Nm) @ 3,950 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed 2 into 2 exhaust system with brushed high level silencers
- Final Drive: X ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel with aluminum cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, aluminum
- Front Wheel: Tubeless 36-spoke 21 x 2.15in, aluminum rims
- Rear Wheel: Tubeless 32-spoke 17 x 4.25in, aluminum
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Triumph
- Model Scrambler 1200 XE
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Salem, VA
- Mileage 10
- Stock Number AH5584
- VIN Number SMTD51HG7NTAH5584
- Primary Color Matt Khaki Green / Matt Jet Black
- Price $15,900
Estimate Payments1 -
In the center of some of the best riding in Virginia, Frontline Eurosports sells & services BMW, Triumph and Ducati motorcycles. Just off I 81, in Salem, VA. and only 6 miles fom the Blue Ridge Parkway. A complete line of brand name riders gear & acessories. We also offer training rides on and off road, as well as track sessions. Loaner bikes are availabe if necessary during daily service visits. Out of the area buyers receive overnight accomodations if required.