2022 TRIUMPH STREET TWIN, Great financing through FreedomRoad Financial with rates as low as 3.99%.
- Updated High Torque Twin: The Street Twin's updated 900cc HT Bonneville engine delivers thrilling performance with 59 LB-FT peak torque and 64 HP peak power, and all of that classic British twin sound.
- Iconic Design Dna: The 1959 Bonneville spirit lives on with the Street Twin's stripped-back custom classic style and iconic Triumph DNA - from its silhouette, to its signature knee indents, engine fins and twin upswept silencers.
- Premium Design Updates: Including new cast wheels with machined spoke detailing, a stylish new bench seat, new side panel design and premium foil tank decals, plus new throttle body finishers and brushed aluminum headlight brackets.
- Enhanced Comfort: The Street Twin's trademark comfortable easy ride comes courtesy of an accessible 30.31 in low seat height and excellent stand-over ergonomics, now with a new bench seat with thicker seat foam, for even more comfort.
- Confidence-Inspiring Ride: High-specification brakes, suspension and tires, torque-assist clutch, rider-focused technology and comfortable rider ergonomics all combine to deliver the Street Twin's renowned confidence-inspiring ride.
- High-Specification Brakes: High-specification Brembo 4-piston front brake caliper with a 310mm disc delivers excellent stopping power, for great rider control, with exceptional bite and feel.
- High-Quality Suspension: 41mm cartridge front forks with traditional stylish rubber fork gaiters and twin rear suspension units, both with 4.72 in (120mm) wheel travel, deliver a comfortable ride in all conditions.
- Advanced Technology: Road and Rain riding modes, which adjust the throttle map and traction control settings, switchable traction control, ABS, distinctive LED rear light, under seat USB charger and an immobilizer.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 900 cc
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Triumph
- Model STREET TWIN
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Kansas City, MO
- Mileage 5
- Stock Number 3512
- Primary Color MATT IRONSTONE
- Price $10,215
Estimate Payments1 -
Engle Motors sells and services BMW, Triumph and Royal Enfield motorcycles and carries a huge inventory of parts, accessories and riding apparel, all at competitive prices.