2022 TRIUMPH SCRAMBLER 1200 STEVE MCQUEEN EDITION,
Limited to just 1,000, the Scrambler 1200 McQueen numbered edition brings unique style and specification to the ultimate Scrambler.
- Unique Inspiration: Celebrating the most famous movie star, stunt, and motorcycle in history, the Scrambler 1200 McQueen edition is inspired by the Triumph TR6 that made that famous jump in the iconic war movie classic ‘The Great Escape'.
- Limited Number: Limited to just 1,000 worldwide, each of these very special motorcycles comes with a unique certificate of authenticity and a billet-machined, laser-etched handlebar clamp featuring Steve McQueen's signature.
- Paint Scheme: With hand-painted gold lining, brushed knee pads and the gold heritage tank decal, the Competition Green paint scheme brings classic British style to this unique machine.
- Premium Specification: In addition to all of the XE's category-dominating specification, this unique limited edition comes with a painted aluminum high-level mudguard, aluminum radiator guard, dresser bars and branded brown seat.
- Tank Decal: Each of the 1,000 Scrambler 1200 Steve McQueen Edition machines feature a distinctive gold and silver tank graphic, depicting McQueen and his iconic Triumph.
- The Real Deal: The new 2021 Scrambler 1200 lineup is now more refined than ever. Iconic style, trademark torque-rich performance and top-spec components combine to deliver class-defining capability.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 1200 cc
- Bore: 3.84 in. (97.6 mm)
- Stroke: 3.15 in. (80 mm)
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 89Hp (66.2kW) @7,400rpm
- Max Torque EC: 81.1 FT-lb. (110Nm) @ 3,950 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Triumph
- Model SCRAMBLER 1200 STEVE MCQUEEN EDITION
- Category Dual Sport
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Tyngsboro, MA
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number TMH5385
- Primary Color Green
- Price $16,400
Estimate Payments1 -
Look no further than Indian Motorcycles of North Boston, a division of Route 3A Motorsports in North Chelmsford, the leading Indian Motorcycle dealership in New England! We offer the best lines in the industry and back it up with our superior Sales, Service, and Parts teams. Our knowledgeable staff is eager to assist you with any questions. Please stop in and talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff when you are thinking of purchasing a new or pre-owned motorcycle.