2022 TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 GT,
The new Rocket 3 GT delivers astonishing performance and presence, incredible comfort, laid-back cruiser riding attitude, supreme touring capability, all while heralding the genesis of a new motorcycle legend.;
This is an all-new class-creating riding experience, with the largest engine capacity ever seen on a production motorcycle and unparalleled world-leading torque figures that are an amazing 71% higher than the closest competition. An incredibly flat, rich torque curve reaches its peak at 4,000 rpm and holds maximum torque all the way through the mid-range to deliver effortless acceleration and response in any gear. ;
Peak power is 165 HP at 6,000 rpm (11% up on the previous generation), so the new Rocket 3 offers a thrilling ride with more power from a low 3,500 rpm and all the way up to a new higher redline of 7,000 rpm. It also features the most advanced technology and highest level of specification ever seen on a Rocket. ;
All these attributes contribute to the new Rocket 3 GT’s sublime touring capability and comfort for every day, any gear, easy riding. As a pure Triumph original, the new Rocket 3 GT is the pinnacle in style, muscular presence and finish... and you can further enhance this incredible ride with over 50 new custom Rocket 3 accessories adding even more style, practicality and touring capability.
- Signature Twin LED Headlight: The Rocket 3 GT's all-new signature twin LED headlight has beautiful Triumph maker's mark triangle branding and DRL (Daytime Running Light) where allowed.
- Intricate 20-Spoke Wheels: All-new 20-spoke wheels with a 17 x 3.5 front and 16 x 3.5 rear are made of lightweight cast aluminum in a contemporary design with exposed machining on both the rim and spokes.
- Torque Assist Hydraulic Clutch: Lighter clutch action reduces clutch lever effort to deliver more rider comfort and control.
- Comfortable Tailored Pillion & Rider Seats: The Rocket 3 GT's sculpted touring rider and pillion saddle setup delivers a clean, flowing line across the bike. It comes with cast aluminum finishers underneath the rider seat, which is set at a low 29.52 inches for easy accessibility and optimum control.
- Height Adjustable Pillion Backrest: Enhancing its touring capabili
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Triumph
- Model ROCKET 3 GT
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Tyngsboro, MA
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number TMT3432
- Primary Color SILVER ICE
- Secondary Color STORM GRAY
- Price $23,800
Estimate Payments1 -
Look no further than Indian Motorcycles of North Boston, a division of Route 3A Motorsports in North Chelmsford, the leading Indian Motorcycle dealership in New England! We offer the best lines in the industry and back it up with our superior Sales, Service, and Parts teams. Our knowledgeable staff is eager to assist you with any questions. Please stop in and talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff when you are thinking of purchasing a new or pre-owned motorcycle.