2022 Triumph Bonneville T100,
We have added a rear grab rail and mount to this bike.
- Higher Power & Performance: The iconic 900cc parallel twin engine is now lighter and more responsive with 10 HP more power, making 64 HP at 7,400 rpm.
- Intuitive Handling: Weight savings throughout the new T100 and higher specification cartridge forks result in a more agile machine with easier handling. Engaging but manageable, neutral yet responsive.
- Higher Specification Brakes: Paired with the latest ABS system, the updated 2-piston Brembo caliper gives improved power and feel for confident and safe braking in all conditions.
- Ergonomics And Comfort: A comfortable dual seat with low 31.1 in height, relaxed riding position, light action torque-assist clutch and simple, ergonomically designed switches make for a confidence-inspiring, stress-free ride.
- Wheels & Tyres: The classically-styled 32-spoke wheels combine with specially developed Pirelli Phantom Sportscomp tires for confident, assured handling.
- Integrated Technology: Compact, rider-focused technology that includes the latest generation of ABS and switchable traction control, is sensitively incorporated into the T100's beautiful classic style.
- Beautiful Style & Finish: Unmistakably iconic Bonneville character in a choice of three classic colors. Hand-painted coach lining on the tank and blacked-out finishes blend tradition with modern style.
- Twin Dial Instruments: Striking, yet easy-to-read in all light conditions, the premium new 3D dial faces deliver all of the key information with precision and clarity.
- Safety: A high-visibility LED rear light, quality Brembo brakes with ABS, and switchable traction control provide enhanced rider safety in all riding conditions.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 900 cc
- Bore: 84.6
- Stroke: 80
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 64.1 HP @ 7400 RPM
- Max Torque EC: 59 LB-FT @ 3750 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed stainless steel 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin silencers
- Final Drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate torque assist clutch
- Gearbox: 5 speed
- Frame: Tubular steel, with twin cradles
- Swingarm: Twin sided fabrication
- Front Wheel: 32 spoke 2.75" x 18"
- Rear Wheel: 32 spoke, 4.25" x 17"
- Front Tire: 100/90-18
- Rear Tire: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: Ø41mm cartridge forks
- Rear Suspension: Twin RSU's, with pre-load adjustment
- Front Brakes: Single Ø310mm floating disc, Brembo 2 piston axial caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single Ø255mm disc, Nissin 2 piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Funct
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Triumph
- Model Bonneville T100
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Salem, VA
- Mileage 10
- Stock Number AG4472
- VIN SMTD10G78NTAG4472
- Primary Color Lucerne Blue / Fusion White
- Price $11,625
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
In the center of some of the best riding in Virginia, Frontline Eurosports sells & services BMW, Triumph and Ducati motorcycles. Just off I 81, in Salem, VA. and only 6 miles fom the Blue Ridge Parkway. A complete line of brand name riders gear & acessories. We also offer training rides on and off road, as well as track sessions. Loaner bikes are availabe if necessary during daily service visits. Out of the area buyers receive overnight accomodations if required.