2022 SUZUKI SV650 ABS,
Suzuki riders struck motorcycling gold when the first SV650 debuted in 1999. Since then, this iconic motorcycle has seen continual improvements while still embodying the sporty personality that only a lively, mid-sized V-twin roadster can deliver. The 2022 SV650 ABS has a polished powerplant that provides surprising performance with low emissions and outstanding fuel economy, mounted in a trim and lightweight chassis that delivers a sporty, exciting ride.;
The SV650 ABS's nimble chassis achieves exciting lean angles when cornering, while a pair of four-piston, ABS-equipped** Tokico brake calipers up front deliver excellent stopping power. The 2022 SV650 ABS Metallic Matte Black bodywork is draped upon a blue trellis frame that rolls upon matching blue, cast-aluminum wheels. This stunning look and style, combined with sparkling performance, delivers sportbike value that a broad range of riders will embrace.
- The 2022 SV650 ABS's Metallic Matte Black No. 2 bodywork is accompanied by a frame and wheels coated with blue metallic paint.
- Visually stunning, the trellis-style frame is constructed of high-strength steel tubes so it contributes to the motorcycle's low weight and trim chassis.
- The trim bodywork is aesthetically pleasing while aiding comfort and maneuverability.
- The muffler and its brushed stainless steel cover are positioned to permit ample lean angles when cornering.
- Dual four-piston Tokico brake calipers up front grasp a pair of 290mm fully floating stainless steel rotors for great stopping performance. The compact Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)** matches the braking performance to the available traction.
- Advanced EFI system includes Suzuki's Low RPM Assist feature that seamlessly adjusts engine speed during takeoff and low-speed running to smooth the power delivery and to help reduce the possibility of the rider stalling the motorcycle.
- Liquid-cooled, 645cc, four-stroke, DOHC, 90-degree, L-twin engine has perfect primary balance so it smoothly pulls with authority from idle up to the 10,000 rpm redline.
- **Depending on road surface conditions, such as wet, loose, or uneven roads, braking distance for an ABS-equ
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Suzuki
- Model SV650 ABS
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Peninsula, OH
- Stock Number CTS22027
- Primary Color Matte Black
- Price $7,749
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Please confirm availability as our new and used inventory fluctuates daily. For most current availability, sales pricing and other additional information, please contact our team by phone at 800-920-9798 or state8.com.
Advertised prices are subject to change without notice, and are available on instock units only. Vehicle Sales Price(s) reflect reduction of all current available manufacture programs. Manufacturer's destination charge(s) are not included, and vary according to vehicle size.