2022 SUZUKI RM85,
The 2022 RM85 continues to carry on the powerful tradition of racing excellence in the Suzuki motocross family. The reliable two-stroke engine produces smooth power at any rpm with an emphasis on low- to mid-range performance. Just like its larger RM-Z cousins, the RM85 delivers class-leading handling for both experienced racers and rookie riders alike. With its smooth power delivery and lightweight handling, the RM85 is the perfect motocross bike for anyone learning to race and striving to win!;
Competition motorcycles like the RM85 can only be ridden on non-public land in California per California Air Resource Board (CARB) regulations.
- Liquid-cooled, 84.7cc, 2-stroke, single cylinder engine produces smooth power at any RPM
- Six-speed transmission with precise shifting and clutch action lets riders blast out of any corner
- Class-leading light weight and nimble handling
- Fully adjustable Showa inverted fork and piggyback reservoir rear shock
- Includes the ability to earn Suzuki contingency and track-side support
- The high-revving, 84.7cc, two-stroke, liquid-cooled, reed-valve, single cylinder engine has a bore and stroke of 48.0 mm x 46.8mm.
- The cylinder features Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) for durability, low weight, and effective heat transfer for superior class performance.
- The exhaust valves are made of aluminum to best match the expansion rate of the cylinder, improving sealing for better engine performance.
- The exhaust valve governor and actuator help provide good throttle response and overall tractability.
- Precise Keihin PE28 carburetor provides smooth throttle response and is designed for simplified maintenance and tuning.
- Digital CDI mapping helps create strong engine performance at high rpm.
- The large-capacity radiator provides efficient engine cooling at all engine speeds.
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Suzuki
- Model RM85
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Staten Island, NY
- Stock Number S00183
- Primary Color YELLOW
- Price $4,399
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Bay Harbor Motors
Sponsored By Bay Harbor Motors
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
New York's oldest & most knowledgeable dealership specializing in fun on the water, racetrack, on and off road since 1981! We are the largest power sports dealership in New York City! We are the choice when shopping for a new boat, motorcycle, watercraft, Side by Side, or ATV! Yamaha Jet Boat & PWC, Kawasaki, Honda, BRP, Can Am, Sea Doo, Polaris and EZ Dock Dealership. Please visit dealer insight on the dealership website for all advertised prices and contact the dealership for more info