2022 SUZUKI HAYABUSA,
The 2022 Suzuki Hayabusa reaffirms its status as motorcycling’s Ultimate Sportbike. This new generation of Suzuki’s flagship sportbike is propelled by a muscular, refined inline four-cylinder engine housed in a proven and thoroughly updated chassis with incomparable manners, managed by an unequaled suite of electronic rider aids within stunning aerodynamic bodywork that is distinctly Hayabusa.;
Riders who have owned or longed for a Hayabusa will recognize the iconic, aerodynamic silhouette that has been polished through wind tunnel sessions so the body features new vent shapes, air diffusers, and reimagined logos while a sophisticated LED lighting system achieves a new zenith of style and function.;
Engine performance has been broadened so the Hayabusa accelerates quicker and smoother than ever before, while complying with worldwide emissions standards. Rider control is expanded through the Hayabusa’s Suzuki Intelligent Ride System (S.I.R.S.). The engine’s adjustable power delivery, traction control*, cruise control, launch control, quick shift and Motion Track ABS** and Combined Brake systems offer the Hayabusa rider unmatched options on how the ride will unfold.;
The 2022 Hayabusa has 550 new or redesigned parts, all with a focus on delivering the ultimate and balanced sportbike experience. Motorcycle history repeats itself as all eyes turn to the Suzuki Hayabusa; another testament to Suzuki’s century of dedication to creating art while building the best performing product that is unmatched in quality, reliability and value. The Hayabusa, like its namesake peregrine falcon, soars above all once again.
- The Hayabusa remains instantly recognizable as its restyled, wind-cheating body retains the cues that were inspired by the peregrine falcon – the world’s fastest animal. To bring a sophisticated appearance to the iconic Hayabusa, Suzuki’s design team incorporated distinct lines and shapes to achieve an expression of refinement and ultimate performance.
- For 2022, riders may choose from Glass Sparkle Black & Candy Burnt Gold, Metallic Matte Sword Silver & Candy Daring Red, or Pearl Brilliant White & Metallic Matte Stellar Blue paint schemes. Each scheme features restyled Hayabusa Kanji symbols and model name logos.
- Fully reengineered, the Hayabusa’s legendary 1
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Suzuki
- Model HAYABUSA
- Category Sport Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Urbana, IL
- Stock Number S01548
- Primary Color Glass Sparkle Black
- Secondary Color Candy Burnt Gold
- Price $18,599
Estimate Payments1 -
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Call (855) 808-0870 for details.