2022 SUZUKI GSX-S750 ABS,
The GSX-S750Z ABS blends GSX-R750-derived engine performance with an ergonomically sound chassis to fashion a naked sportbike that gathers attention everywhere you ride it, thanks to its aggressive appearance. The 2022 GSX-S750Z ABS's striking Metallic Triton Blue and Glass Sparkle Black bodywork is complemented by a blacked-out engine and select chassis components. Fluorescent yellow logos and graphics on the bodywork and wheels accent the GSX-S750Z ABS's aggressive styling. Strong performance, and comfortable riding posture set the GSX-S750Z ABS apart from other middleweight sportbikes, and many of those competitors cost considerably more to purchase and own.;;
The 2022 GSX-S750Z ABS inherits its heart and soul from Suzuki's MotoGP race experience as well as the 35-year heritage of the GSX-R750. With strong, torque-rich engine power and a suite of rider-assist features that include anti-lock brakes**, the GSX-S750Z ABS is ready to capture hearts and turn heads as the performance leader in its class. This is the perfect sportbike response to the craving of today's discriminating riders, as the GSX-S750Z ABS looks great and outperforms other entries in the class. It is nimble, comfortable, and an exhilarating, fun ride that retains Suzuki's heritage of quality, reliability, and value.
- The fuel-injected, 749cc, four-cylinder engine uses GSX-R architecture to deliver a torque-rich sportbike experience.
- Suzuki Advanced Traction Control* lets the rider select sensitivity to match road conditions.
- The unique chassis integrates the best qualities of a tubular girder streetbike frame and a twin-spar sportbike frame, and is fitted with KYB suspension to provide precise handling.
- Equipped with a compact, smooth-operating Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)**, the GSX-S750Z ABS has front Nissin Monobloc four-piston brake calipers, and twin, wave-style brake rotors supply strong and consistent braking performance.
- Bright blue and contrasting black bodywork that's offset by yellow graphics cover the streetfighter bodywork that helps create an ergonomically comfortable, yet sporty riding position.
- *The Traction Control System is not a substitute for the rider's throttle control. It cannot prevent loss of traction du
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Suzuki
- Model GSX-S750 ABS
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Salisbury, MD
- Stock Number NS100107
- Primary Color BLUE/BLACK
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Delmarva Power Sports is a Family owned Maryland Dealership selling Motorcycles, Dirt Bikes, ATV's Generators, EBikes and Side by Sides. We are located in Salisbury, near Ocean City, MD, serving Delaware, Maryland and Virginia. We stock many parts and accessories and are here for your service needs. We enjoy serving our Delmarva Bike Week, OC Bikefest and Bikes to the Beach Customers. Come check out our huge inventory and weekly specials!