The all-new 2022 GSX-S1000GT intelligently combines the championship performance of its GSX-R1000-based engine with a nimble, lightweight chassis to provide riders with an exciting and comfortable GT riding experience. Here is a Grand Tourer with sportbike level functionality, avantgarde styling and an extensive selection of optional equipment features.
- The aluminum pegs of both the rider and passenger footrests are covered with vibration-absorbing rubber. This reduces the amount of vibration transmitted to the feet, which improves comfort, especially on long rides.
- The rider and passenger seats have a new sporty design that maximizes comfort on long rides. Both have a new weather-resistant cover material that balances grip with freedom of movement.
- Stepped to provide a good view over the rider’s shoulder, the passenger seat is set 2.3 in. (60 mm) higher than the rider’s seat.
- The black finish on the shifter, rear brake, and both hand levers matches the performance nature of the motorcycle.
- The shape of the new upper and lower fairing effectively moves the wind flow away from the rider, reducing direct pressure to the rider’s helmet, shoulders, and knees.
- Much of the GSX-S1000GT’s aerodynamic effectiveness arises from the new windscreen that was developed to maximize wind protection to the rider and passenger, thus enhancing the Grand Touring experience.
- Aerodynamic performance and wind protection influenced the design of the new fairing-mounted mirrors and mirror stalks. Head and stalks were shaped to streamline the flow of air across the mirrors, reducing the amount of wind that reaches the riders hands.
- The new GSX-S1000GT’s fuel tank increases capacity up to 19 L (5.0 US Gal.) to reduce the frequency of gas stops while touring or commuting.
- The styling goal of the new GSX-S1000GT is to visually express the performance potential, comfort, and pleasure of this true grand touring motorcycle. At the same time, the GT’s appearance is intended to convey the refinement and sophistication of a Suzuki motorcycle that offers advanced rider support tools like S.I.R.S. and mySPIN.
- From designer concept to wind-tunnel tuning, the GSX-S1000GT’s sharp lines, radical new front face, and aerodynamic good looks all speak to the sporty soul of this GT machine.
- The new GSX-S1000GT arrives with a pair of new body color choices
- The new, uniquely styled “GT” logos on the fairing sides lend an intelligent and sophisticated look that befits a grand tourer. New understated SUZUKI logos on the fuel tank also contribute to the sophisticated appearance.
- The custom-designed ignition key sports the special GT logo in gold lettering on its grip to add a luxurious touch and aims to instill pride-of-ownership in this new model.
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Suzuki
- Model GSX-S1000GT
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Norfolk, VA
- Price $13,149
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Fun On Road, Off Road and On the Water, Sunrise Cycles is your destination power-sport's dealership from New and used to Parts and Service. Call us today and Lets RIDE. 1-866-778-0168