2022 SUZUKI DR-Z400SM,
Suzuki's 2022 SuperMoto DR-Z400SM is based on the proven DR-Z400S. So it combines Supermotard style and features in a narrow, lightweight, street-legal package. This bike brings off-road soul and fun to paved roads. It's not uncommon to take the SuperMoto down a twisty forest road, around tight canyon corners, or through commuter traffic.;
Its 398cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine provides strong low-rpm torque and crisp throttle response for any of these occasions. Key differences between the DR-Z400SM and the DR-Z400S are the inverted front fork, wide, spoke-style wheels, and 300mm diameter floating front brake rotor. The inverted fork contributes to less unsprung weight and improved overall handling, while the large brake and wider rims with high-grip tires offer an exhilarating sportbike experience.
- Suzuki's Supermotard model, based on the proven DR-Z400S, combines Supermotard style and features in a narrow, lightweight, street-legal package
- Versatile and strong, 398cc, DOHC, liquid-cooled, dry-sump engine has push-button starting
- SuperMoto boasts fully adjustable MX-style suspension plus high-grip sportbike tires on strong spoke wheels featuring anodized, aluminum Excel rims
- Solid Black or Solid Special White No. 2 bodywork with angular graphics complement the motorcycle's styling
- Lightweight, 398cc, DOHC, liquid-cooled, dry-sump engine produces strong, tractable power.
- Compact, four-valve cylinder head has 36mm intake valves, 29mm exhaust valves, narrow 28-degree included valve angle, and shim-under-bucket valve adjustment system.
- Simple electric starting is powered via a lightweight starter motor with an automatic mechanical decompression system.
- SCEM-plated cylinder (nickel-silicon-phosphorus) is lighter and more durable than an iron liner and has excellent heat transfer properties.
- Forged aluminum piston is 10 percent lighter than a cast piston and receives additional oil-cooling through a crankcase oil jet.
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Suzuki
- Model DR-Z400SM
- Category Dual Sport
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Powhatan, VA
- Stock Number 101885
- Primary Color WHITE
- Price $6,994
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
CALL FOR AVAILABILITY *************ALL PRICES are advertised are CASH PRICES inclusive of factory rebates. Excludes special financing offers. Some financing offers NOT available with CASH prices. Prices exclude any tax, license, title, factory destination or $99.00 processing fee. Ultimate Cycle is located @ 1820 Anderson Highway, Powhatan , VA 23139 (Richmond, VA)Authorized Dealers for Kawasaki, CF MOTO Suzuki, Mahindra Tractors , Mahindra ROXOR & KYMCO,. Hassle free purchase experience.