2022 SUZUKI DR-Z400SM,
Suzuki's 2022 SuperMoto DR-Z400SM is based on the proven DR-Z400S. So it combines Supermotard style and features in a narrow, lightweight, street-legal package. This bike brings off-road soul and fun to paved roads. It's not uncommon to take the SuperMoto down a twisty forest road, around tight canyon corners, or through commuter traffic.;
Its 398cc, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine provides strong low-rpm torque and crisp throttle response for any of these occasions. Key differences between the DR-Z400SM and the DR-Z400S are the inverted front fork, wide, spoke-style wheels, and 300mm diameter floating front brake rotor. The inverted fork contributes to less unsprung weight and improved overall handling, while the large brake and wider rims with high-grip tires offer an exhilarating sportbike experience.
- Suzuki's Supermotard model, based on the proven DR-Z400S, combines Supermotard style and features in a narrow, lightweight, street-legal package
- Versatile and strong, 398cc, DOHC, liquid-cooled, dry-sump engine has push-button starting
- SuperMoto boasts fully adjustable MX-style suspension plus high-grip sportbike tires on strong spoke wheels featuring anodized, aluminum Excel rims
- Solid Black or Solid Special White No. 2 bodywork with angular graphics complement the motorcycle's styling
- Lightweight, 398cc, DOHC, liquid-cooled, dry-sump engine produces strong, tractable power.
- Compact, four-valve cylinder head has 36mm intake valves, 29mm exhaust valves, narrow 28-degree included valve angle, and shim-under-bucket valve adjustment system.
- Simple electric starting is powered via a lightweight starter motor with an automatic mechanical decompression system.
- SCEM-plated cylinder (nickel-silicon-phosphorus) is lighter and more durable than an iron liner and has excellent heat transfer properties.
- Forged aluminum piston is 10 percent lighter than a cast piston and receives additional oil-cooling through a crankcase oil jet.
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Suzuki
- Model DR-Z400SM
- Category Dual Sport
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Baltimore, MD
- Stock Number 101196
- Primary Color WHITE
- Price $7,599
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Family Owned and Operated as Maryland's Largest Volume Cycle Dealer! Selling New and Used Motorcycles-Atv's-Utv's-Motor Scooters-Personal Watercraft-3 Wheelers-Generators from Honda-Yamaha-Kawasaki-Suzuki-Triumph-Polaris-Can-Am-Sea-Doo-Slingshot and Ducati. We Have Been Making Memories Since 1938!