2022 SUZUKI Boulevard M109R BOSS,
The 2022 Suzuki M109R B.O.S.S. continues to be the performance cruiser other bikes wish they were. This dark and muscular M109R has a powerful V-twin engine using some of the largest pistons in the industry - a bike that will get your adrenaline flowing whenever you ride. This 109 cubic inch engine is wrapped with aggressive blacked-out styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, drag-style bars, a supplied solo seat cowl, and a distinctively shaped headlight nacelle that's uniquely Suzuki. The deep red and black or bright blue and black paint schemes are so visually stunning that the M109R draws attention away from everything else on the road. This bike is not just about looks, as stout inverted forks, a hidden single-shock rear suspension, and an ideally designed saddle deliver responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride. Hold on as performance never looked so good, or so dark.
- Choose from a pair of two-tone paint schemes on the 2022 Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S. - Candy Daring Red and Glass Sparkle Black or the Metallic Triton Blue and Glass Sparkle Black treatment with contrasting graphics. Both high-quality color treatments visually announce that this is a serious muscle cruiser and true to Suzuki's performance heritage.
- The deep, rich paint is flawlessly applied to a long, imposing muscle cruiser that's unlike any other. From the distinctive headlight nacelle to drag-style handlebars and massive 240mm wide rear tire, this motorcycle is a class of one.
- The M109R's bodywork is sleek and purposeful from nose to tail and looks even sleeker when the optional tail cowl is on in place of the passenger seat.
- The 109 cubic inch (1783cc), 54-degree, V-twin engine rumbles through a pair of large-diameter mufflers as it puts power through the shaft drive and down into the 240mm wide rear tire.
- Like the brakes from a GSX-R1000R, the M109R's radial-mounted, dual front brakes deliver sure stopping performance. The large-diameter inverted fork and the 240mm wide rear tire give the bike a tough, aggressive stance that also delivers a smooth, controlled ride.
- The 109 cubic inch (1783cc), eight-valve, DOHC, 54-degree, liquid-cooled, V-twin en
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Suzuki
- Model Boulevard M109R BOSS
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Peninsula, OH
- Stock Number CTS22025
- Primary Color Red, Blue
- Price $15,299
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Please confirm availability as our new and used inventory fluctuates daily. For most current availability, sales pricing and other additional information, please contact our team by phone at 800-920-9798 or state8.com.
Advertised prices are subject to change without notice, and are available on instock units only. Vehicle Sales Price(s) reflect reduction of all current available manufacture programs. Manufacturer's destination charge(s) are not included, and vary according to vehicle size.