2022 Royal Enfield INT650 Sunset Strip,
Inspired by the iconic 60's Interceptor with its greatest following in the American west coast, fitting perfectly into the easy-going, fun narrative of the time, the new INT 650 Twin reimagines the sun-drenched California beach lifestyle. This modern classic is the essence of a British roadster with a dash of a California Desert Racer blending timeless style and contemporary performance.
- Wheelbase: 1400 mm
- Seat Height: 804 mm
- Ground Clearance: 174 mm
- Steering Angle: 37.5 deg.
- Rake: 24 deg.
- Trail: 106 mm
- Frame: Steel tubular, double cradle frame, 2122 mm x 1165 mm x 789 mm
- Fuel Capacity: 13.7 L
- Kerb Weight: 202 kg (no fuel)
- Front Suspension: 41 mm front fork
- Front Travel: 110 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Twin coil-over shocks, gas charged with piggy-back reservoirs, 5 stage pre-load adj.
- Rear Travel: 88 mm travel
- Engine Type: 4 stroke, single overhead cam, air-oil cooled, parallel twin
- Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 648 cc
- Horsepower: 47 @ 7250 RPM
- Max Torque: 52 Nm 5250 RPM
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection, digital spark ignition - TCI
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Transmission: 6 speed gearbox, assisted slipper clutch.
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Royal Enfield
- Model INT650 Sunset Strip
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Cheyenne, WY
- Stock Number 091721013
- Primary Color BLACK
- Price $6,199
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Cheyenne Motorsports
Sponsored By Cheyenne Motorsports
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
With over 250 new and used motorcycles, ATVs/UTVs, snow machines, tractors and personal watercraft in stock, we are the only full line powersports dealer in Southeast Wyoming. With our lower overheads compared to the big city dealers, we have the best pricing on our huge variety of machines. We are staffed with a group of true powersports enthusiasts who help customers with the best service, parts department, and accessories department in the region. Give us a call or drop by.