2022 KAWASAKI Ninja ZX-6R KRT Edition,
- Engine: 4-stroke, In-Line Four, DOHC, 16-valve, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 636cc
- Bore x Stroke: 67.0 x 45.1 mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.9:1
- Fuel System: DFI w/38mm Keihin throttle bodies (4) and oval sub-throttles
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: Kawasaki TRaction Control (KTRC), Power Mode, Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS) (upshift only)
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm inverted Showa SFF-BP fork, 7-turns compression and 5.5-turns rebound damping adjustment, adjustable spring preload/4.7 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Bottom-link Uni-Trak with gas-charged shock, 5-turns compression damping adjustment, 3-turns adjustable rebound damping, fully adjustable spring preload/5.9 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire: 180/55 ZR17
- Front Brakes: Dual 310mm petal discs with dual radial-mounted, Nissin 4-piston, monobloc calipers
- Rear Brakes: Single 220mm petal disc with single-piston caliper
- Frame Type: Aluminum perimeter
- Rake/Trail: 23.5°/4.0 in
- Overall Length: 79.7 in.
- Overall Width: 28.0 in
- Overall Height: 43.3 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in
- Seat Height: 32.7 in
- Curb Weight: 430.0 lb.*
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Kawasaki
- Model Ninja ZX-6R KRT Edition
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Peninsula, OH
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number CTK22038
- Primary Color Lime Green
- Price $10,799
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Please confirm availability as our new and used inventory fluctuates daily. For most current availability, sales pricing and other additional information, please contact our team by phone at 800-920-9798 or state8.com.
Advertised prices are subject to change without notice, and are available on instock units only. Vehicle Sales Price(s) reflect reduction of all current available manufacture programs. Manufacturer's destination charge(s) are not included, and vary according to vehicle size.