2022 KAWASAKI Ninja ZX-10R,
- Engine: 4-stroke, In-Line Four, DOHC, 16-valve, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 998cc
- Bore x Stroke: 76.0 x 55.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 13.0:1
- Fuel System: DFI w/47mm Mikuni throttle bodies (4) with oval sub-throttles, two injectors per cylinder
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance and Sport-Kawasaki Traction Control (S-KTRC)
- Transmission: 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: Electronic Cruise Control, Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM), Kawasaki Sport Traction Control (S-KTRC), Kawasaki Engine Braking Control, Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS) (upshift & downshift), Kawasaki Corner Management Function (KCMF)
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 43mm inverted Balance Free Fork, adjustable stepless rebound and compression damping, spring preload adjustability/4.7 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Horizontal back-link with Balance Free gas-charged shock, stepless, dual-range (low-/high-speed) compression damping, stepless rebound damping, fully adjustable spring preload/4.5 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire: 190/55 ZR17
- Front Brakes: Brembo dual semi-floating 330mm discs with dual radial mounted monobloc 4-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Single 220mm disc with aluminum single-piston caliper
- Frame Type: Aluminum perimeter
- Rake/Trail: 25.0°/4.2 in. (ABS); 25.0°/4.1 in. (non-ABS)
- Overall Length: 82.1 in.
- Overall Width: 29.5 in.
- Condition Used
- Year 2022
- Make Kawasaki
- Model Ninja ZX-10R
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Peninsula, OH
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number CTK22054
- Primary Color Matte Graphensteel
- Price $17,199
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Please confirm availability as our new and used inventory fluctuates daily. For most current availability, sales pricing and other additional information, please contact our team by phone at 800-920-9798 or state8.com.
Advertised prices are subject to change without notice, and are available on instock units only. Vehicle Sales Price(s) reflect reduction of all current available manufacture programs. Manufacturer's destination charge(s) are not included, and vary according to vehicle size.