- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT: A sporty yet relaxed riding position accommodates a wide variety of riders and riding situations.
- SPORTY & COMFORTABLE: Clip-on style handlebars offer a raised position for added comfort.
- EASY & ACCESSIBLE: A narrow seat design and low 30.9” seat height allows the rider to confidently reach the ground and creates a lower center of gravity for confident handling.
- ADDED COMFORT: Forward-oriented footpeg position contributes to comfortable ergonomics and a confident reach to the ground at stops.
- NIMBLE & AGILE: The Ninja® 400 motorcycle’s chassis dimensions were designed to deliver confident handling with a modern sporty feel at all speeds.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & AGILE: Similar in design to the unprecedented Ninja H2™ hypersport bike, the tube-type trellis frame is light in weight for smooth control and handling.
- PROGRESSIVE & DEPENDABLE: The class leading semi-floating front disc brake delivers strong, progressive braking performance and is complemented by an Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)* that helps reduce wheel lock-up under certain conditions.
- NEXT-LEVEL POWER: The Ninja® 400 motorcycle engine delivers the perfect balance of high-performance thrills and easy-to-use power.
- CLASS-LEADING POWER: The four-stroke, 399cc twin-cylinder is the largest displacement engine in its class and delivers smooth easy-to-use power for maximum rider confidence while also offering outstanding fuel efficiency.
- ASSIST & SLIPPER TECHNOLOGY: The assist function provides an exceptionally light clutch pull and produces a wide clutch engagement range for comfort and confidence. The slipper function reduces the effect of back-torque for smooth and seamless downshifts.
- CONFIDENT ACCELERATIONBest in class roll-on acceleration to confidently accelerate up to speed.
- SHARP & MODERN: Aggressive Ninja® styling boasts high-class modern design with superb fit and finish inspired by the larger displacement Ninja supersport bikes.
- HIGH-TECH: The high-grade cockpit of the Ninja® 400 motorcycle features a multi-function dash meter that includes a gear position indicator.
- EXCELLENT VISIBILITY: Twin LED headlights produce strong white lighting and include low and high beams as well as position lamps.
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Kawasaki
- Model Ninja 400 ABS KRT Edition
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Norfolk, VA
- Price $5,799
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Fun On Road, Off Road and On the Water, Sunrise Cycles is your destination power-sport's dealership from New and used to Parts and Service. Call us today and Lets RIDE. 1-866-778-0168