2022 KTM 500 XCF-W, 2022 KTM 500 XCF-W. $11,399.
Think of the 2022 KTM 500 XCF-W as a sledgehammer. Hard-hitting, effective, and utterly devastating. But, thanks to a nimble chassis and its even more compact high-tech engine, this large-displacement power machine is surprisingly light and rideable. As a result, this 510 cc SOHC single-cylinder powerhouse has an incredible power-to-weight ratio and provides nothing less than the most dynamic, and exciting offroad experience available.
- Engine: Combining compact dimensions with immense power output, this 510 cc fuel-injected SOHC powerplant is the most powerful and refined on the market. Its class-leading power delivery is available throughout the entire rev range and with its low weight of only 29.2 kilograms, is also the lightest half-liter engine out there.
- Cylinder Head: The KTM 500 XCF-W engine is fitted with a compact SOHC cylinder head for optimal mass centralization. The head configuration promises efficient power delivery and unrivaled performance. A single overhead camshaft also ensures optimal gas flow, with low-friction rocker arms and timing chain guides guarantee consistent performance throughout the rpm range.
- Crankshaft: Located in an ideal position close to the center of gravity, The KTM 500 XCF-W crankshaft contributes to easier handling. It utilizes a short connecting rod, which makes for an overall compact and lightweight engine. The engine's pressurized lubrication system provides the necessary oil feed for the big end bearing. This design has a direct benefit for the crankshaft with extended service intervals. So just pin it, all day long.
- Engine Cases And Covers: A lightweight engine case design allows for a very centralized shaft configuration while contributing to an efficient centralization of mass. Additionally, the engine covers feature a smart surface structure that reduces the wear caused by the rider's boots, keeping them looking as fresh as the day it rolled off the production line, while a reinforced clutch cover and engine guard mean the engine case is more robust.
- Transmission: The KTM 500 XCF-W features a robust 6-speed transmission made by PANKL Racing Systems. The gears are made of a strong, forged raw material, ensuring the highest durability and reliability level. All four-stroke engines are fitted with a gear sensor, giving the option of different
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make KTM
- Model 500 XCF-W
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Hamburg, NJ
- Primary Color Orange
- Secondary Color Blue
- Price $11,399
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Town & Country Cycle Center
Sponsored By Town & Country Cycle Center
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
We are the number one ranked dealer in customer satisfaction in the northeast for KTM, Kawasaki, Husqvarna, Beta, GasGas, Sherco, Reiju and STACYC. We have been in business for over 35 years. We are a full-service dealership in parts, sales and service. We are currently running a sale on leftover street bikes, so stop in for huge discounts! And, we do not charge extra for assembly or prep.