Widely know for its 250-like agility and 450-like power, the KTM 350 XCF-W has become something to be reckoned with. Gaining instant recognition on its arrival in 2012, it has become a class-leading offroad model due to its sheer rideability and competitiveness across any terrain. In short, it holds all the cards.
Engine & Exhaust
- Engine: Engineered to find the perfect balance of agility, weight, and power, the KTM 350 XCF-W's fuel-injected DOHC engine is set to become a future legend. Its class-leading power delivery and lightweight give it an unbeatable power-to-weight ratio too. A long story short, this is the most perfectly balanced powerplant on the market.
- Cylinder Head: The KTM 350 XCF-W engine is fitted with a compact DOHC cylinder head for optimal mass centralization while contributing to even better handling. The head configuration, with 2 overhead camshafts controlling the gas flow through the ports, promises outstanding, dual-sport specific engine characteristics. The DLC coated finger followers, as well as the lightweight valves they actuate (intake 36.3 mm, exhaust 29.1 mm), allow for higher engine speeds, a crucial factor in the 350's dynamic performance.
- Crankshaft: The KTM 350 XCF-W's crankshaft is located in an ideal position close to the center of gravity, contributing to easier handling. It utilizes a short connecting rod, which makes for an overall compact and lightweight engine with a snappy power delivery. A plain big (bottom) end bearing with two force-fitted bearing shells runs directly on the crank pin. The engine's pressurized lubrication system provides the necessary oil feed for this bearing.
- Engine Cases And Covers: A lightweight engine case design allows for a very centralized shaft configuration while contributing to an efficient centralization of mass. Additionally, the engine covers feature a smart surface structure that reduces the wear caused by the rider's boots, keeping them looking as fresh as the day it rolled off the production line, while a reinforced clutch cover and engine guard mean the engine case is more robust.
- Transmission: The KTM 350 XCF-W features a robust 6-speed transmission made by PANKL Racing Systems. The gears are made of a strong, forged raw material, ensuring the highest durability and reliability level. All four-stroke engines are fitted with a gear sensor, giving the option of different engine characteristics for each gear.
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make KTM
- Model 350 XCF-W
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Price $10,899
Estimate Payments1 -
At Ridersville Cycle, our mission is to offer you the latest in parts and products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled service.We pledge our best efforts to make your experience both beneficial and enjoyable. Once you give us a try, we’re sure you'll be back for more!