2022 KTM 250 SX,
The KTM 250 SX is a legend among motocrossers. Featuring a high-performance 2-Stroke engine, a proven state-of-the-art chassis, and top-shelf componentry, there are few other machines that come close to its sheer ferocity. This proven race weapon is the right choice for those who thrive on that glorious 2-Stroke sound while smashing out one hot lap after the next.
- Engine: The engine of the KTM 250 SX features the latest 2-stroke technology, with a counter-balance shaft for low engine vibration, as well as a reliable hydraulically operated DDS clutch. It has a twin-valve controlled power valve, which contributes massively to making the KTM 250 SX engine the most competitive 2-stroke in its class. Powering through its 5-speed transmission truly is an exhilarating experience.
- Cylinder: The cylinder on the KTM 250 SX has a bore of 66.4 mm and is fitted with a Twin-Valve powervalve system. The exhaust port is machined for precise power valve function, providing excellent overall power delivery. By using the two supplied springs, the power characteristics can be changed quickly and easily, ensuring optimal settings for different tracks and rider preference. The lateral cylinder head brackets are made of aluminum and reduce vibration to levels of near insignificance.
- Crankcases And Engine Covers: The compact engine cases are manufactured using a high pressure die-cast production process that helps with weight reduction, while retaining strength and durability. The design allows for optimal shaft arrangements closer to the center of gravity, resulting in perfect mass centralization and easier rideability. The engine covers feature a smart surface structure that reduces wear caused by the rider's boots, keeping them looking as fresh as the day you bought it.
- Transmission: The engine has a strong 5-speed gearbox built to suit any kind of motocross track. The gear ratios were developed specifically to match the power delivery of the 250 cc engine. The gearbox also features a no-dirt gear shifter. Similar to the foot peg design, it prevents the build-up of dirt and ensures the next gear is always available, no matter what the conditions.
- Balancer Shaft: No more numb hands and feet. This engine design allows for the addition of a lateral balancer shaft, which helps keep engine vibrations to a minimum. This means you can keep charging
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make KTM
- Model 250 SX
- Category Competition
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Frederick, MD
- Stock Number 255166
- Primary Color Orange
- Price $7,499
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
We are Frederick's largest multi-line motorcycle, ATV, and side x side dealer, carrying Suzuki, Kawasaki, Polaris, and KTM. We have everything you need, whether you are a new rider looking to get started or have been around and know what you need. Whether it's and ATV or UTV with a plow setup or a commuter bike with luggage and heated grips, we can set you up. We strive to make the sales process easy and understandable. Advertised prices do not include dealer freight and assembly.