2022 KTM 125 XC, ***NOW ACCEPTING PRE-ORDER DEPOSITS---STARTING MSRP $7,799
The KTM 125 XC is the most compact and lightweight of the full-size Cross-Country machines - but don't let that fool you - it's a fighter bar none. Making use of a lightweight Cross-Country specific chassis and the most competitive 125 cc 2-stroke engine in the class, the 2022 KTM 125 XC delivers superior agility and power to fulfill the demands of any young and aspiring Offroad racer. This 2-stroke screamer is the ultimate entry point into the pro Offroad ranks, with factory looks to boot.
- Engine: Featuring one of the most competitive and powerful engines in the 125 cc class, now also features a refined gearing of 13:50, giving the 2022 KTM 125 XC improved response out of corners. With an outstanding power-to-weight ratio, low cost, electric start, and overall simplicity, the KTM 125 XC remains a firm favorite in the cross-country paddock. The compact and durable engine was developed using the latest KTM engineering know-how, resulting in broad power across the rev range. Its easy rideability and outstanding performance are benefits that equate to better race results.
- Crankcases And Engine Covers: These compact engine cases are manufactured using a high-pressure die-cast production process which helps with weight reduction but maintains strength and durability. This design also allows for optimal shaft arrangements close to the center of gravity, resulting in ideal mass centralization and ride-ability.
- Cylinder: At the heart of the 125 cc engine is a cylinder with a 54 mm bore. Making use of a power valve unit with a sophisticated mechanism with lateral support exhaust ports, it increases engine performance, while the upper contour of the exhaust port has been machined to ensure more accurate port timing. The two-component cylinder head works in complete harmony with the cylinder to deliver outstanding performance across the entire rev range.
- Transmission: The 6-speed transmission works perfectly for cross-country duty and provides precise and easy shifting. An advanced ´No Dirt´ gear shift lever design prevents muck from blocking the joint. Because even dirt lovers hate mud when it's in the wrong places.
- Carburetor: The KTM 125 XC is fitted with a MIKUNI TMX 38 mm flat slide carburetor. Featuring latest technology reed blocks for the intake it
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make KTM
- Model 125 XC
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Draper, UT
At The Edge Powersports in Draper, Utah, you'll find ATVs, snowmobiles, motorcycles, and other powersports gear from industry leaders like KTM, Husqvarna, GasGas, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, and other trusted brands. Our trained techs are ready for ATV, UTV, Motorcycle and snowmobile Service and Upgrades. We offer the highest customer Satisfaction in Parts, Sales, Service, and Community interactions. If you're outside of Salt Lake County, browse our extensive online store.