2022 INDIAN Chief,
- Thunderstroke 111: The award-winning Thunderstroke 111 produces 108 ft-lbs of raw torque for passing power in all 6 gears.
- Head-Turning Design: Turn heads on every corner with simple, purposeful design showcasing bobbed fenders, exposed rear shocks and a steel welded tube frame. It's an invitation to make it your own.
- An Icon, Remastered: Bold block lettering is a modern celebration of the Indian Motorcycle legend.
- Ride With Confidence: With a low seat height, a solo saddle, and mid-mount foot pegs that keep your feet underneath you, the Chief gives every rider complete control.
- 19 In Cast Wheel: The 19 in front wheel adds to the sporty stance and will beg you to roll the throttle.
- Make It Your Own: The chopped fenders and exposed rear shocks inspire you to make it your own, and the straightforward design of the frame gives you the confidence to do it. Add saddlebags or a windshield, cams, a big bore kit, a slip-on exhaust. Make the Chief more than just a great bike. Make it your bike.
- Features For The Win: Off the line, every Chief comes with keyless ignition, cruise control, and super-sticky Pirelli® Night Dragon tires.
- Light Your Way: Full LED lighting provides great visibility to the road ahead.
- Choose Your Ride: Choose between three ride modes - Tour, Standard, and Sport - for an experience that's tailored to your riding style.
- Bore x Stroke: 3.976 in x 4.449 in (101 mm x 113 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Displacement: 111 cu in (1,811 cc)
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Wet, Multi-Plate
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed loop fuel injection / 54 mm bore
- Engine Type: Thunderstroke 111
- Exhaust: Dual Exhaust w/ Crossover
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Indian
- Model Chief
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Worcester, MA
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Wagner Motorsports carries new and pre-owned motorcycles from some of the best brands including Indian Motorcycle, BMW, Ducati, KTM, and more! We ship most bikes to any state in the Continental US from our megastore located in Central New England. Please call or visit us today!