2022 INDIAN CHIEF BOBBER ABS, 49ST,
- Thunderstroke 111: The award-winning Thunderstroke 111 produces 108 ft-lbs of raw torque for passing power in all 6 gears.
- Old-School Bobber Design: A welded steel tube frame, chopped fenders, large headlight bucket with nacelle, and covered forks and rear shocks give the Chief Bobber a nod to traditional bobber style.
- 16 In Wire Wheel: The chunky 16 in wire wheels add a modern twist on an American icon.
- Authoritative Riding Position: A low solo seat gives you a commanding feel, while the forward pegs and mini ape handlebars put your feet forward and your fists in the wind.
- Iconic Style: The Chief Bobber tank is emblazoned with an iconic headdress.
- No Detail Overlooked: A mix of premium chrome and black details from fender to fender.
- Features For The Win: Off the line, every Chief Bobber comes with keyless ignition, cruise control, and super-sticky Pirelli® Night Dragon tires.
- Light Your Way: Full LED lighting provides great visibility to the road ahead.
- Choose Your Ride: Choose between three ride modes - Tour, Standard, and Sport - for an experience that's tailored to your riding style.
- Bore x Stroke: 3.976 in x 4.449 in (101 mm x 113 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Displacement: 111 cu in (1,811 cc)
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Wet, Multi-Plate
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed loop fuel injection / 54 mm bore
- Engine Type: Thunderstroke 111
- Exhaust: Dual Exhaust w/ Crossover
- Gear Ratio (1st): 9.403 : 1
- Gear Ratio (2nd): 6.411 : 1
- Gear Ratio (3rd): 4.763 : 1&l
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Indian
- Model CHIEF BOBBER ABS, 49ST
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Erie, PA
- Stock Number PM2827
- Primary Color BLACK METALLIC
- Price $16,799
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Off-Road Express is the area's largest powersports dealer with two convenient locations. One is on 9070 Peach Street specializing in Honda, Kawasaki, Can-Am, Sea-Doo, and Ski-Doo, sales, parts, and service. The other location, at 10320 Wattsburg Road in Erie, Pennsylvania, is a multi-line powersports superstore with a variety of products such as Victory, Polaris, Yamaha, Suzuki, Arctic Cat, and Indian Motorcycles.