2022 Husqvarna Motorcycles TX 300i,
For 2022 we upgraded the hydraulic clutch to an all new high-performance Brembo system for perfect modulation at all times. On top, striking new dark blue and white graphics stylishly adorn the Swedish inspired design.
- Engine: The TX 300i features an advanced electronic fuel injection system. This comprises of a set of fuel injectors positioned at the transfer ports which deliver the ideal amount of fuel to the engine in every condition. This not only reduces fuel consumption and emissions but also delivers a clean and smoother power delivery giving the loved 2-stroke a new edge.
- Cylinder: The cylinder design includes two inlet positions located on the transfer ports at the rear of the cylinder where a pair fuel injectors are mounted. The injectors deliver fuel downwards into the transfer port guaranteeing excellent atomisation with the air travelling upward to the combustion chamber. This ensures a more efficient combustion resulting in reduced fuel consumption and emissions.
- Throttle Body: The TX 300i uses a 39 mm throttle body which regulates the amount of air entering the engine via a butterfly operated by dual throttle cables connected to the handlebar throttle assembly. Unlike 4-stroke throttle bodies, fuel is not introduced at this point but rather 2-stroke oil is mixed with the air entering the engine to lubricate the crankshaft, cylinder and piston. Additionally, a throttle position sensor (TPS) relays airflow data to the ECU which in turn calculates the amount of oil and fuel delivered to the engine while a bypass screw regulates the idling speed and a cold start device opens a bypass providing more air for cold starts.
- Counter Balancer Shaft: The TX 300i features an electronic oil pump which feeds vital 2-stroke oil into the engine . The pump is located just below the oil tank and feeds the oil via the throttle body meaning the oil is not mixed with the fuel eliminating the need for pre-mixing as on traditional 2-stroke engines. The pump is controlled by the EMS and delivers the optimal amount of oil according to the current RPM and engine load reducing waste as well as excessive smoke being transmitted from the exhaust. The oil tank is located beneath the fuel tank and is connected to a filler hose which runs through the upper tube of the frame to a filler cap conveniently located for easy refills. The tank capacity is 0.7 l and is connected to a low leve
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Husqvarna Motorcycles
- Model TX 300i
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Riverside, CA
- Stock Number H5854
- Primary Color White/Blue
- Price $10,599