2022 Husqvarna Motorcycles TE300I,
Rolling into 2022 all Enduro bikes feature premium Michelin Enduro tyres. To cope with the added traction the suspension settings on the fork and shock have been revised improving rider feedback. New Braktec hydraulics offer superior braking power and perfect modulation of the clutch under all conditions. Underlining the update, our Enduros wear new rugged grey colour and electric yellow accents.
- Engine: The 300 cc 2-stroke engine in the TE 300i is the flagship of the Husqvarna Motorcycles enduro range. Featuring precisely positioned shaft arrangements for optimal mass centralization, a counter balancer shaft reducing vibration, a twin-valve controlled power valve and electronic fuel injection, it is the benchmark when it comes to enduro performance.
- Cylinder: The 72 mm bore cylinder in the TE 300i features a twin valve-controlled power valve system which delivers smooth and controlled power throughout the RPM range. Optimal exhaust port timing is achieved with the combination of a state-of-the-art, adjustable power valve drive and machined port window. The cylinder also features two inlet positions at the rear of the cylinder where a pair of fuel injectors are mounted. This ensures efficient combustion resulting in reduced fuel consumption and emissions.
- Crankcases: Designed for minimal weight, the die-cast crankcases on the TE 300i engine feature a thin-wall design. To centralise mass, the shaft arrangement has been precisely positioned to harness oscillating masses at the ideal centre of gravity. The counter balancer shaft is also specifically integrated, making for a compact design. Additionally, the water pump casing is designed to improve cooling by optimising the flow of coolant.
- Exhaust: Tailored specifically for each model using an innovative 3D design process, the header pipe on the TE 300i offers further improvements in geometry and performance. This allows for improved ground clearance, while a corrugated surface makes the header pipe resistant to impact out on the trail. The muffler also features a new aluminum mounting bracket, new internals and less dense packing material for improved noise damping and weight saving.
- Frame: The chromium molybdenum steel frame is expertly cra
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Husqvarna Motorcycles
- Model TE300I
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Vallejo, CA
- Stock Number HU345404
- Primary Color WHITE
- Price $10,599
Estimate Payments1 -
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
MACH 1 MOTORSPORTS WAS FOUNDED IN 1968 AS R&J CYCLES, HONDA TRIUMPH,BSA AND LATER YAMAHA.IN 1997 ROAD-RACER JEFF LEGGITT PURCHASED R&J CYCLES AND CHANGED THE NAME TO MACH 1 MOTOR-SPORTS.JEFF HAS BEEN AT THE TOP LEVEL OF COMPETITION SINCE 1970 IN ROAD-RACE COMPETITION.