2022 Husqvarna Motorcycles FX350,
For 2022 we upgraded the hydraulic clutch to an all new high-performance Brembo system for perfect modulation at all times. On top, striking new dark blue and white graphics stylishly adorn the Swedish inspired design.
- Engine: Weighing in at only 27.2 kg (59.9 lb) and churning out impressive power, the engine in the FX 350 is designed with performance as a priority. It is also one of the lightest engines in its class.
- Cylinder Head: The FX 350 features an advanced DOHC cylinder head layout meticulously engineered to deliver every fraction of performance. The internals feature polished camshafts and DLC coated finger followers, resulting in minimal friction and unsurpassed overall performance, allowing the engine to rev freely to 13,400 rpm.
- Cylinder & Piston: An 88 mm bore and 57.5 mm stroke cylinder features a compression ratio of 14.2:1 and a large diameter yet lightweight forged bridged-box-type piston. As a result, the low oscillating mass delivers exceptional power, high revs and a very wide power band.
- Crankshaft: At the heart of the high-output, high-revving FX 350 engine is a crankshaft featuring a plain big end bearing featuring two force-fitted bearing shells, ensuring maximum reliability and durability, guaranteeing long service intervals of 100 hours.
- Functional Bodywork: Clean, Swedish-inspired design and ergonomics are tailored to deliver exceptional comfort and control, enabling riders to perform at the highest level for extended periods of time. As a result of extensive testing, the slim contact points make shifting between riding positions easier and allow the rider to flow with movement. The flat seat profile, together with the seat cover texture, deliver superior comfort and control in all conditions.
- Frame: The chromium molybdenum steel frame is expertly crafted using laser-cut, robot-welded, hydro-formed tubes, ensuring the highest level of precision and quality. The specifically crafted geometry utilises advanced longitudinal and torsional flex characteristics, for unparalleled rider feedback, energy absorption and exceptional straight-line stability. The frame is finished off in a premium blue powder coating with standard frame protectors
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Husqvarna Motorcycles
- Model FX350
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Vallejo, CA
- Stock Number HU230650
- Primary Color WHITE
- Price $10,899
Estimate Payments1 -
MACH 1 MOTORSPORTS WAS FOUNDED IN 1968 AS R&J CYCLES, HONDA TRIUMPH,BSA AND LATER YAMAHA.IN 1997 ROAD-RACER JEFF LEGGITT PURCHASED R&J CYCLES AND CHANGED THE NAME TO MACH 1 MOTOR-SPORTS.JEFF HAS BEEN AT THE TOP LEVEL OF COMPETITION SINCE 1970 IN ROAD-RACE COMPETITION.