2022 Husqvarna Motorcycles FE 350s, 2022 Husqvarna FE 350S. $11,499. OCTOBER 26th - THIS MACHINE ARRIVED TODAY!!! DON'T MISS OUT!!!
The FE 350s is known for its versatility in all types of terrain. With a lightweight chassis and enhanced all-round performance, it possesses 450-rivalling power-to-weight ratio, while keeping the light and agile feel of a 250. Already a preferred choice for those wanting a perfect balance of weight and power, the motorcycle combines premium WP suspension, innovative electronics and comfortable ergonomics, along with a host of other innovative refinements that make the FE 350s second to none when the going gets tough.
- Engine: When it comes to versatility, the DOHC 350 cc engine is second to none. By sharing much of its architecture with the 250 cc engine, the FE 350s delivers a fine balance between 450-rivaling power and lightweight 250 handling.
- Cylinder Head: The FE 350s features an advanced DOHC cylinder head layout meticulously engineered to deliver performance and reliability. Internally, the DOHC layout features polished camshafts and low-friction DLC coated finger followers. Together with the lightweight titanium valves - 36.3 mm intake and 29.1 mm exhaust - they aid in delivering optimal performance.
- Cylinder And Piston: An 88 mm bore and 57.5 mm stroke cylinder features a compression ratio of 13.5:1 and a large diameter yet lightweight forged bridged-box-type piston. As a result, the low oscillating mass delivers exceptional power, high revs and a broadly usable power band.
- Crankshaft: The crankshaft is optimised for overall reliability to guarantee long service intervals of 135 hours. This has been made possible by a bushing-type bearing at the connecting rod and two force-fitted bearing shells at the big-end bearing. Additionally, an oil supply to the main bearing is integrated within the engine casing.
- WP XPLOR Front Fork: The WP XPLOR 48 front fork is designed specifically for enduro riding. Its open cartridge layout has a spring in each leg with split damping functions. Compression damping in the left leg and rebound damping in the right. Adjustment is via easy-to-access clickers (30 clicks) on the top of each fork leg. The standard preload adjusters allow for easier adjustment without the
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Husqvarna Motorcycles
- Model FE 350s
- Category Dual Sport
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Hamburg, NJ
- Primary Color White
- Secondary Color Gray
- Price $11,499
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Town & Country Cycle Center
Sponsored By Town & Country Cycle Center
We are the number one ranked dealer in customer satisfaction in the northeast for KTM, Kawasaki, Husqvarna, Beta, GasGas, Sherco, Reiju and STACYC. We have been in business for over 35 years. We are a full-service dealership in parts, sales and service. We are currently running a sale on leftover street bikes, so stop in for huge discounts! And, we do not charge extra for assembly or prep.