2022 Husqvarna Motorcycles EE 5,
The EE 5 is Husqvarna Motorcycles' first step into electric mobility, drawing on the brand's rich motocross history combined with modern, pioneering technology. Powered by an adjustable electric motor capable of rivalling its 50cc fuel-powered counterparts, it is perfect for young racers and grassroots beginners. The EE 5 is also fully adaptable and adjustable for height, making it accessible to younger riders. Additionally, low noise and zero carbon emissions make the EE 5 more accessible to younger riders and more accepted in areas where noise emissions are restricted.
- Electric Motor: The electric motor fitted to the EE 5 produces a peak power output of 5 kW - much the same as its 2-stroke counterpart. The permanent magnet, air-cooled motor features an extremely compact and slim design, which is well suited to the smaller chassis. The electric motor is also air-cooled, water and dust-proof, making it largely maintenance free. Lastly, an integrated control unit (ECU) guarantees a direct, but very controllable and unintimidating power delivery in all conditions.
- Battery: Powering the electric motor in the EE 5 are 84 modern lithium ion cells, mounted in a robust die-cast aluminium casing. This accounts for 907 Wh of stored energy, giving the EE 5 up to two hours of general riding, or 25 minutes of fast-paced full-power racing. The integrated battery management system (BMS) further ensures the safety and longevity of the battery pack.
- Charger: The external worldwide charger supplying up to 900 W can be connected to any 110 or 230 Volt sockets, plugging directly into the battery pack for easy charging. Quick charging times of 45 minutes (80%) or 70 minutes (100%) mean more time in the saddle, and less time in the pits.
- Multifunctional Instrument: Ensuring users have all relevant information at a glance, a multi-functional instrument and display is located between the steering head and seat. The user can select 6 different ride modes with different power characteristics suited from beginners, up to experienced racers. In addition, the remaining battery charge is also displayed.
- Safety: In the event of a fall or tip over, the EE 5 is fitted with a roll-over sensor which cuts power. A wrist lanyard key als
- Condition New
- Year 2022
- Make Husqvarna Motorcycles
- Model EE 5
- Category Competition
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Riverside, CA
- Stock Number H5835
- Primary Color Blue/White
- Price $5,299